SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB Sig P220 box for KE (1994) gun
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB Sig P220 box for KE (1994) gun Login/Join 
posted
I think this is a black or dark grey sigpro marked box

Posts: 31 | Registered: November 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello... I have this excellent condition P220 box with hang tag, manual, and target. Based on the serial number on the target it dates to 1995, but I believe it may be the same box as the 1994 models came in.

Jerry

Posts: 11 | Location: Tallahassee | Registered: October 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the huge photos.

Jerry

Posts: 11 | Location: Tallahassee | Registered: October 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Jerry- That is the box I need, Tried to reach you by email but response was that it "was blocked by extension" I will contact the mod to find out how to fix this. But please try to contact me , my email is listed on this forum as public available Bob

posted Hide Post
Hi Bob, email and payment received, will ship tomorrow. Thanks.

Jerry

posted Hide Post
Jerry- Still having email problem with this forums listing, Something is wrong,I am very interested in this box but it is not me that paid you ??