SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Citizen Promaster H909-S085012 Satellite Wave Men's Watch SPF
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Citizen Promaster H909-S085012 Satellite Wave Men's Watch SPF Login/Join 
posted
Looking to sell my Citizen Promaster H909-S085012 Satellite Wave Eco-Drive Titanium Men's Watch with the rubber bands. The watch is in very good condition has a couple of scratches on the body but sapphire is clean. The band is in very good condition no rips or damage clasp is clean no damage at all. The watch runs perfectly no issues at all, I dont have the original box just the watch. Asking for $500 OBO USPS MO or Personal check(hold until clear). email in address if you have any questions or would like any other pictures SPF to Hydor

This message has been edited. Last edited by: harvey976g,

Posts: 2032 | Location: Central TX | Registered: February 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Berg
posted Hide Post
I didn't know what this watch was so I looked it up. Very impressive accuracy https://www.citizenwatch.com/u...duct/CC1076-02E.html

Posts: 765 | Location: near the 101 and 92 in Calif. | Registered: August 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Monday bump with Price drop

Posts: 2032 | Location: Central TX | Registered: February 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hydor
posted Hide Post
Payment is on the way!

Posts: 90 | Location: Winchester, TN | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post