SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Holsters - Free Shipping!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Holsters - Free Shipping! Login/Join 
Picture of elberettas
posted
Hello Everyone,

I'd like to sell the following holsters for $40 each, shipped.

- 1 (used) Safariland 6354-477 holster (RH) for SIG Sauer MK25/P226R
- 1 (new) Galco "High Jak" leather holster (RH) for non railed P220/P225/P226

Please email for pics. Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: elberettas,

Posts: 1707 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: July 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of elberettas
posted Hide Post
BTT!

Posts: 1707 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: July 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would buy the Safariland one lmk?

Posts: 118 | Location: PA | Registered: October 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of elberettas
posted Hide Post
BTT!

Picture of elberettas
posted Hide Post
$150 for all 3!

Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
FYI, that Hi Jak works great with the P229 non rail also.

Good luck in your sale.

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 21621 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Email sent on 1911 holster.

"We may consent to be governed, but we will not be ruled." - Kevin D. Williamson, 2012

"All the citizens of this land are of right freemen; they owe no allegiance to any class and should recognize no task-masters. Under the chart of their liberties, under the law of high heaven, they are free and without shackles on their limbs nor mortgages upon the fruits of their brain or muscles; they bow down before no prince, potentate, or sovereign, nor kiss the royal robes of any crowned head; they render homage only to their God and should pay tribute only to their Government. Such at least is the spirit of our institutions, the character of our written national compact."

Charles Triplett O’Ferrall of Virginia - In Congress, May 1, 1888

Posts: 10507 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of elberettas
posted Hide Post
Thank You!

Picture of elberettas
posted Hide Post
BTT!

Picture of elberettas
posted Hide Post
BTT!

Picture of SSam
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the “1 (new) Triple K 775-10 Cowboy style leather holster for 1911”.

Thanks,
-S

Posts: 367 | Location: TX | Registered: February 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of elberettas
posted Hide Post
BTT!

Picture of elberettas
posted Hide Post
BTT!

Picture of elberettas
posted Hide Post
$70 for both!

Cut and plug
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 1080 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cut and plug
posted Hide Post
I’ll take them. Let me know how you would like payment?

Posts: 1080 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post