SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB----- Romeo Screwdriver
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB----- Romeo Screwdriver Login/Join 
Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted
This is to open the battery drawer on Romeo Optics. I could use 3-4 and will pay with Pay Pal.
Thanks

Please click on picture for larger size.

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 21157 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
If you can post a picture of the screw and or the bit. Does the manual identify or name the bit? I don't have a Romeo but I would think it would be a torx or metric allen bit, if so Lowe's or Home depot.

Posts: 301 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
I will check. Thanks. Actually, I would prefer the Sig driver, though.

Posts: 21157 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
bump please

Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
bump again please.

posted Hide Post
i have one, send me an email at 3lgautodetail@gmail.com

Posts: 4448 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
will do, thanks

Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
Arrived today. Again, thank you.