SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS NIB Swiss Sig 553 pistol> lower price
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS NIB Swiss Sig 553 pistol> lower price Login/Join 
posted
WTS one swiss made NIB Sig 553 pistol DIOPTER SIGHTS> Never handled nor racked, absolutely mint, perfect no excuses. This Is one of a few Sig USA imports. Asking $3499.00 NOTE> A stock can be added if buyer decides to SBR. short barreled rifle. Buyer must file for NFA approval to do so .>Shipping will be at buyers expense and it will be well packed will also send tracking # to buyer immediately. This Sig 553 is listed here on this great forum only and will remain so. Pics upon request!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: desmosedeci,

Posts: 203 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bent but not broken
Picture of maddy345
posted Hide Post
My Gail gun. If only I had the funds.

Bump

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

God bless the Motor Life Boat and the men & women that run them!

Posts: 3873 | Location: Garner, NC | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pics requested via email.

Posts: 967 | Location: Portsmouth, NH | Registered: October 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pics?

Posts: 967 | Location: Portsmouth, NH | Registered: October 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MarioG> I sent you photos last Wed. I just sent them again check your junk folder. Thanks

Posts: 203 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by desmosedeci:
MarioG> I sent you photos last Wed. I just sent them again check your junk folder. Thanks[/QUOTE>................i RE-SENT the pics and it is now returned. Mail me in my profile with a new email address as the one in your profile is not valid.

posted Hide Post
My email address in the profile is correct . You may be typing it in instead of cutting and pasting .
People put an L in my last name and that is why I do not get emails. Try mgiberti not mgilberti

posted Hide Post
Could you send pics, please? I e-mailed you.

Posts: 2 | Registered: November 26, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post