SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Mags for Glock (AAG17 22LR), HK (AR-15, VP9), Beretta 92, Ruger SR9, and Sig (P226, P229-1, P320) and AR15 Furniture
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Mags for Glock (AAG17 22LR), HK (AR-15, VP9), Beretta 92, Ruger SR9, and Sig (P226, P229-1, P320) and AR15 Furniture Login/Join 
posted
Relocation to non-free state sale.

Thought I had sold all AR-15 mags, only to discover some HK polymer and steel mags that are either new or barely touched.

For Sale, HK AR-15 magazines (please add shipping):
- 2 HK polymer 30-round mags ($20 per mag)
- SOLD 2 HK steel 30-round mags, Sand-Resistant Steel Magazine ($45 per mag)
- 4 2 HK steel 20-round mags ($40 per mag)
These are normally very expensive mags (over $60 per mag) and this is a great deal on these for HK fans.

WTS: HK VP9 15-round capacity magazines (OEM) in 9mm. I have 3 2 gently used and 2 brand new in bag. Price: $33 $30 per used mag and $38 $35 per new one (+ shipping)

WTS: Advantage Arms Glock 17 22LR Magazines (15 round). This is for use with the Advantage Arms Glock 17 22LR conversion kits. I have 1 brand new mag. Price: $20 (+ actual shipping costs).

For Sale:
- 1 Ruger SR9 magazine (came with PC9 rifle), 9mm 17-round mag ($18 per mag)

I would be interested in trading unused P226, Beretta 92, P229-1, and P320 (fullsize and compact) standard capacity magazines for unused 10-round ones.

I have 10 OEM P226 15-round magazines for sale or trade. All are unused (except for 3 which show very light use). If you have OEM 10 round unused mags you don't want, I would be happy to trade them with these. It would be mutually beneficial. Price for a sale: $35 per mag (+ shipping).

ALL SOLD PENDING FUNDS - WTS: Sig Sauer P229-1 E2 (9mm) 15-round magazines - all OEM. I have 8 4 mags in total - 2 that are brand new mags (never used) and 4 2 very lightly used. Price: $40 for new ones and $35 for used (+ shipping).

WTS: Sig Sauer P320 Fullsize magazines (9mm) 17-round magazines - all OEM. I have 10 1 mags remaining mag - 1 that is brand new mag (never used) and 1 very lightly used. Please note: the remaining mag has the older base plates that work on the standard grip modules, not the X-series models. Price: $42 for new one (+ shipping).

WTS: Sig Sauer P320 compact magazines (9mm) 15-round magazines - all OEM. I have 1 very lightly used. Please note: This mag has the new base plate that works on the standard grip modules and X-series models. Price: $35 per mag (+shipping).

WTT or WTS: Beretta 92 (9mm) 15-round magazines. I have 19 14 mags that have the sand resistant finish. These go for $38 per mag on Beretta's website. Price: $25 per sand resistant mag (+ shipping).

SOLD PENDING FUNDS WTS: B&T APC9 magazine (9mm). I have 1 25-round mag which is very lightly used. Price: $35 per mag + shipping.

WTS: BCM Stocks. All came on lowers and were replaced without use. Two are BCMGUNFIGHTER™ Stock - Mod 0 standard and one is a BCMGUNFIGHTER™ Stock Assembly - Mod 0 - SOPMOD (Widebody - cheekweld). Price: $35 each + shipping.
SOPMOD SOLD

WTS: FAB Defense Defense AR-15/M4 Stock With Adjustable Cheek Riser Battery Storage And Rubber Buttpad. Price: $45 + shipping.

WTS: Troy Industries Picatinny Modular Vertical Forend Grip Aluminum. In great condition, barely used. Price: $40 + shipping.

I prefer payment through Zelle, but could do other electronic means if necessary. I am also happy to bundle items, however, please be aware that I may need to ship your stuff in medium or large flat rate boxes (which cost $15.50 and $21.90, respectively), instead of the small flat rate box which costs $8.45. When I can ship for cheaper, I will.

Due to state laws, I cannot ship magazines over 10 round capacity to the following states: California, Colorado, Hawaii, New York, Maryland, New Jersey, Massachusetts, District of Columbia, Connecticut and some parts of Illinois. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before contacting me. If you are not sure a magazine is legal in your state you can visit The NRA-ILA State by State Gun Laws. Additionally, I cannot ship any firearm parts overseas (such as APO addresses).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Modi,

Posts: 44 | Registered: November 24, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muddle_mann
posted Hide Post
I’ll take all 9 magpuls. Thx

Time has little to do with infinity and jelly donuts...

Posts: 3670 | Registered: March 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
muddle_mann - I just sent you an email. Thanks!

posted Hide Post
Hi,

Would like to purchase your remaining 9x EMAG and 12x PMAGS please.

Email in profile.

Posts: 1309 | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Legal Beagle - email response sent to you. Thanks!

posted Hide Post
Email sent about the BCM SOPMOD.

Posts: 1479 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Super Shooter - I just sent you an email response. Thanks!

posted Hide Post
A lot of new items listed. Thanks!

It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
Email sent for magazines.

Posts: 1114 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Modi,
Email sent... and thanks for your reply.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 19449 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
Email coming on P226 18 round mags

Posts: 4135 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Posts: 2086 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Iron chef and dwd1985 - email replies sent.

posted Hide Post
I could use 3 of the beretta 92 mags for deployment in April. They need to be reliable. I don’t trust the army’s shit.

Posts: 1378 | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am de-listing a bunch of stuff. It is becoming overwhelming and many replies are unanswered. I will re-list things slowly. Thank you for understanding.

That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Give me 5 of the Beretta steel AR15 magazines.

Posts: 5945 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Affraid I dont understand. The man posted quality photos, very good prices and not one darn "I will take...". What is up with all the email sent? Making the mans ad a mess.

Posts: 16557 | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm one of those "email sent" people, b/c:

What form(s) of payment do you accept?
What state are you in?
If you happen to be local, may I pick up in person?
If you're not, how much will shipping cost?

None of those are addressed in Modi's ad. I need to know that stuff before, "I'll take it."
Modi adequately answered my questions, so now I'm, "Payment sent."

Posts: 2086 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for your patience and consideration. Added P229 Mags. P320 mags coming soon.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Modi,

posted Hide Post
1flynDO - I am a military veteran myself and covered your shipping. If there are any other military members deploying soon and need this equipment, please let me know. Your shipping is on me.

Stay safe!