SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: NIB Walther PPQ M2 9mm magazines and NIB Chiappa Rhino 9mm/.40 OEM moonclips 2 packs of 10
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: NIB Walther PPQ M2 9mm magazines and NIB Chiappa Rhino 9mm/.40 OEM moonclips 2 packs of 10 Login/Join 
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted
6 NEW in the retail blister pack Walther PPQ M2 15 round 9mm magazines for $30 $28 shipped for any quantity. These fit the button release PPQ and Q5 models

***PPQ MAG PACK DEAL*** Buy all 6 PPQ mags for $160 shipped.

SIG MAGS SOLD:

STILL AVAILABLE: I also have two extra packages of 10 NIB OEM clips (20 total) of 9mm/.40 moonclips for the Chiappa Rhino revolver. $35 $30 shipped USPS priority for both packages.

Zelle money transfer to email address in profile or personal check / USPS money order ok.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dtech,

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4245 | Location: South Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Bump for added photo.

-Dtech

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4245 | Location: South Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
All these views and no takers? I know some of you out there can surely use these. Cool

-Dtech

Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Bump for added SIG mags.

-Dtech

Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Bump for price drop, added picture, and for a SIGForum P225A1 mag pack special deal.

-Dtech

Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
I guess I'll leave these up for another day or two to see if anyone here may be interested in grabbing these discounted deals, otherwise will have to withdraw to post elsewhere or just keep them around until the next gun show comes along for trading. FYI for those that are looking, I do not have a PayPal account anymore (by choice) and these are the lowest I can reasonably go on them given what they retail for. Thanks for your interest and for looking.

Going once...

-Dtech

Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
I will take these:

Selling 5 NEW in the SIG retail box P225A1 8 round 9mm magazines for $28 shipped for any quantity

***P225A1 mag pack deal*** If you buy all 5 of the NEW P225A1 mags I will include the lightly used mag for free!

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1336 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
SIG mags sold to Redhookbklyn pending funds. Chiappa moonclips still available.

-Dtech

posted Hide Post
I'll take the mags if they don't sell

Posts: 5 | Location: Bluffton, SC | Registered: March 29, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by paularmola:
I'll take the mags if they don't sell

Payment was received so SIG mags already sold but thanks for your interest.

Chiappa Rhino moonclips still available.

-Dtech

Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Received in good order and as advertised. Thanks for the smooth transaction, Dtech!

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1336 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
You're welcome Red! Smile

Original post edited to add Walther mags. Cool

-Dtech

Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
The moons and mags are new and grand. These Halloween deals are still at hand! Cool

-Dtech