SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: P225 (Extras!) $600 Shipped
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: P225 (Extras!) $600 Shipped Login/Join 
posted
Hello Folks,

I have had this up before but thought I would try again. I have up for your consideration a KA date code West German marked P225.

The gun has a custom reverse two tone finish and comes with a set of NIL wood grips. In addition I will include the original grips it came with. In addition it has a set of sig factory night sites about 5 years old that still glow nice and bright.

This is NOT a P6 pistol. I bought it in the RED CPO box which is long gone.

In addition, you are getting:

4 TOTAL Factory Magazines
1 Unopened Parts Kit

This is a very light fired gun and it comes with a variety of extras.

$675 Shipped!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: leonidas211,

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 1879 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$600 shipped

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 1879 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am desperately trying to convince my wife in need this for my birthday next week!!

Posts: 87 | Location: Arizona  | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh you need it Smile

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

posted Hide Post
I'll take it for $600 shipped.

Posts: 102 | Registered: July 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn, I just about had her convinced. I'm really looking for a 1992 Sig to commemorate the year I came in the Air Force. I'd like to have it before my retirement in Dec 2018.

Posts: 87 | Location: Arizona  | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SPF

Thank you Sig Forum.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member