SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    All sold- thank you
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All sold- thank you Login/Join 
posted
All sold

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MushroomPrint,

Bowl cuts are the greatest haircuts in the world

Posts: 204 | Location: Virginia Beach | Registered: March 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I'll take 3, 4, and 7.

Posts: 16212 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
I'll take 3, 4, and 7.

quote:
3. Lot of Two Sig p226 9mm 20 round magazines - Old style Zipper back. Both mags are in great condition. They come with the original wrappers (wrappers have seen better days). Asking $110/shipped for both.

4. Lot of Two Sig p226 Nickel p226 9mm magazines, 15 round - Old style Zipper back. Both mags are in great condition. They come with the original baggies. Asking $110/shipped for both.

7. Lot of Two Sig p6 / p225 Nickel 9mm magazines, 8 round. Old style Zipper back. Both mags are in great shape. Asking $140/shipped for both.

Just sent you an email.

Posts: 16212 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To the top. All prices are OBO. I can package deal items as well.

Posts: 204 | Location: Virginia Beach | Registered: March 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I'll take #9.

You didn't by chance by a hard chromed P7 PSP from me in Herndon a couple summers back, did you?

Posts: 1549 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't think that was me that bought your P7, but I am always in the market for P7s, so if you have any that you want to let go of please let me know.

posted Hide Post
Greetings,

I will take the Sig Vetter Book (8) as discussed via e-mail. E-mail with contact info to follow. Thank you.

Posts: 8 | Registered: November 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
Tagging for the. 40 mags. Gotta wait to payday. Big Grin

Sock Eating Golden

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sock Eating Golden,

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5716 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pre weekend bump!

posted Hide Post
Bump. Prices are OBO or willing trade for P7, P7M8, or P7K3 stuff

posted Hide Post
Email sent on #11

HK firearms Collector

Posts: 335 | Location: The Golden State | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To the top

Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
I'll take lot 5 if still available. Sending email now...

quote:
Originally posted by MushroomPrint:
5. Lot of Two Sig p229 .357 / .40 magazines, 12 round. Both in great shape. One is still wrapped in factory plastic. Asking $57.50/shipped OBO for both.

Posts: 1225 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the fast shipping! I wasn't expecting them until tomorrow - they were delivered yesterday!

quote:
Originally posted by ShouldBFishin:
I'll take lot 5 if still available. Sending email now...

quote:
Originally posted by MushroomPrint:
5. Lot of Two Sig p229 .357 / .40 magazines, 12 round. Both in great shape. One is still wrapped in factory plastic. Asking $57.50/shipped OBO for both.

Posts: 1225 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmmm I’m not sure if I need more mags for my vp70z, but does anybody know if 9x19 vp70z mags will work in 9x21? I’m assuming these are 9x19 Vp70z mags...

Posts: 683 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$60 shipped for the 3 p226 9mm mags?

Posts: 43 | Registered: February 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To the top

posted Hide Post
Got my magazines today. They are in fantastic condition. Thanks a bunch.

Posts: 43 | Registered: February 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To the top

posted Hide Post
Saturday bump