SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS CCR Refinishing Holiday Sale 25% Saving on Refinishing Services Sale Extended Must ship orders by Dec 7th
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS CCR Refinishing Holiday Sale 25% Saving on Refinishing Services Sale Extended Must ship orders by Dec 7th Login/Join 
Cummings Custom Refinishing
posted
CCR Refinishing Annual Holiday Sale
It's that time of year again! The CCR Family is happy to announce our 25% OFF Sale for the Holiday Season. CCR is a one stop shop for refinishing or Gun Smithing services, all work is performed in house. We have serviced firearm owners and manufacturers for 32 years with quality affordable finishes that last. For more information about our CPII Nickel Boron Nitride Plating or our Cera-Hide Proprietary line of coatings please visit us at www.CCRRefinishing.com and Save today!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CCR,

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 29 years
OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 5053 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
email sent about a quote for another Sport Compensator refinish. The P229S comp came back looking amazing.

Posts: 56 | Location: Central, FL | Registered: August 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email answered

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 29 years
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 5053 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Picture of RioGrande481
posted Hide Post
Email sent about quote on CPII coating the controls and small parts on a Beretta LTT.

RioGrande481

“I didn’t get where I am today by everything smelling of Bolivian Unicyclist’s jock straps!”
C.J. Supercut 1976

Posts: 474 | Registered: August 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Mary, I've got a nice old Colt DS revolver on its way to you for a new finish. Please expect it tomorrow afternoon, thanks. Ralph

Posts: 268 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Benderx4
Got it safe and sound

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
SALE has been EXTENDED till Nov 30th

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
Last week to save

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CCR:

Sorry to bother. Which finish is this? Is it Titanium Cerahide on both the slide and frame? What has been your feedback on this? It's MAGNIFICENT. Thank you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jbourneidentity,

Posts: 718 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
This is tritanium. It looks different in different lighting but it’s kind of like a burnt bronze.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 6391 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jbourneidentity:
Sorry to bother. Which finish is this? Is it Titanium Cerhide on both the slide and frame? What has been your feedback on this? It's MAGNIFICENT. Thank you.

In their other thread they said this was Garrison Gray Cera-Hide.

Posts: 951 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JBird679:
quote:
Originally posted by jbourneidentity:
Sorry to bother. Which finish is this? Is it Titanium Cerhide on both the slide and frame? What has been your feedback on this? It's MAGNIFICENT. Thank you.

In their other thread they said this was Garrison Gray Cera-Hide.

Thank you.

Posts: 718 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The picture is Garrison Gray it is similar to our Tritanium but Grayer

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CCR:
The picture is Garrison Gray it is similar to our Tritanium but Grayer

Thank you! A stunning finish. Thanks for all that you do for we Sig owners.

Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Email sent for quote on a Colt 1908

Posts: 1457 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Emails answered

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
Sale will remain on as long as items are shipped this by end of this week Dec 6th

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
Mary,

Hello, just checking in. Just wanted to make sure my 2 packages showed up ok? They would've been delivered on the 18th. One came from Midwest Gun Works, the other from me.

Thanks,
Patrick

Posts: 22 | Registered: October 20, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mary: I also sent in a couple of Sig's to be refinished. Also, I sent you an email about a S&W Model 1917 I have. Whoever owned to before had it Nickel plated. The plating has worn all over, although the gun itself is still in pretty good shape. Can you refinish this pistol? I'm not sure if you have a finish that emulates nickel plate, or if I should go with a finish that looks more like bluing? If I include the lanyard and replacement grips, can you install those as well? Thanks.

Posts: 92 | Registered: February 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post