SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: LNIB Trijicon Accupoint 1-6x24 riflescope with red triangle reticle (TR25-C-200090) w/ Larue Tactical SPR/M4 QD Mount (LT104)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: LNIB Trijicon Accupoint 1-6x24 riflescope with red triangle reticle (TR25-C-200090) w/ Larue Tactical SPR/M4 QD Mount (LT104) Login/Join 
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted
Hi all,

For sale is a LNIB Trijicon Accupoint 1-6x24 riflescope with red triangle reticle (TR25-C-200090) mounted in a LNIB Larue Tactical SPR/M4 QD Mount (LT104).

The scope was purchased from OpticsPlanet 1 year ago and the mount was purchased directly from Larue at the same time. I am the sole owner of both. I installed this set on a BCM carbine and it was used for approximately 650 rounds. So it’s basically brand new. The set comes with everything as shown plus the Larue scope tools, and in the original Trijicon box. This is an excellent optic for someone who has astigmatism that wants to transition away from red dot sights and wants a high quality LPVO with a simple, fast reticle.

Price is $775 shipped. Acceptable payment includes PayPal, US Postal Money Order, or Western Union. Please contact me via the email address in my profile if you have any questions or to setup a purchase. Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chris17404,

Posts: 1819 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
File for later please.

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 21533 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:
File for later please.

Hi. What does that mean?

Posts: 1819 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
It means that if it is not sold when I get the cash, I would buy it. It is a way to give you a bump and it also keeps me from losing your ad.
It is not a negative thing at all so please do not report me and I get my rather formidable ass chewed out.
Thanks

Posts: 21533 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
LOL! No problem. Sounds good. Thanks for your interest. I wasn’t sure if *I* did something wrong. Cool

Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
Back to the top!

Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
EMail sent with question.

Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
Replied.

Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
Price lowered to $775 shipped.