SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Surefire X400 ultra *Price drop*
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Surefire X400 ultra *Price drop* Login/Join 
posted
I have an excellent condition Surefire X400 ultra 500 lumen Red laser I would like to sell. I’m picked this up a few years ago and never really used it, but it was mount to one of my AR rifles. Comes with instructions both the picatiny and universal mounting slots an extra screw and I will also include a DG switch for full size M&P pistols. 280.00 shipped Email for questions or pictures may trade for the right AR pistol upper. Martinez.aarone@gmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AEM226,

Posts: 230 | Location: Mesa,AZ | Registered: March 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump willing to hear offers.

Posts: 230 | Location: Mesa,AZ | Registered: March 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
250.00 shipped

posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post