SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB - P6 mags and P220-10 Holster
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB - P6 mags and P220-10 Holster Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Still looking for more p225 mags and p220 nill grips sao or da/sa.

14 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 3887 | Location: Seoul | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To the top.

Posts: 3887 | Location: Seoul | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To the top

posted Hide Post
To the top

posted Hide Post
I've got Nil Grips for a Trailside.

Posts: 2648 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have 2 surplus P6 mags for my needs. If you want to send me an email in my profile I can send pics.

Posts: 218 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent you an email Frenchy.

posted Hide Post
To the top.

posted Hide Post
To the top.

Picture of bn307
posted Hide Post
One P225 mag is sitting unloved here in my Florida home. It is OEM Sig Sauer marked and in excellent condition. If you are interested, I can e-mail pictures.

-------------------------------------------
Got some SIGs and other stuff too.

Posts: 286 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: February 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
Email sent

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2981 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To the top

Doveryai,
no proveryai.
Picture of SIG_P226
posted Hide Post
Got your host yet?
What kind of host are you looking for? original drop down host? Right hand, I assume?
PM me if you are still looking.

.)))*"((((((( *¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫.♥.♫ •*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫.♥.♫ •*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫.♥.♫ •*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*
>>> o <<<
.\___~___/
Get some, then get some more ... ST10
Success in handgun marksmanship is about operating the pistol, not hitting the target. - Bruce Gray
Knowledge is power, ONLY when you share it. - Me
NRA Life Member

Posts: 3661 | Location: Cop Land | Registered: September 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im sorry P226, are you asking about a holster?

If so yes i am lookjng for something simple right handed.

Sent you an email

posted Hide Post
To the top

posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
Bump