SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS>>> S&W VTAC
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS>>> S&W VTAC Login/Join 
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted
I'm a Class III FFL here in the DFW area, this M&P VTAC (gen 1) is on consignment for a buddy. I realize it's been sitting here awhile, but I'm open to reasonable offers which I will pass along. The gun is in my possession. If you find that I have miss represented it in any way upon arrival, send it back and I will refund your money. I accept money orders, Visa/MasterCard +2% and PP on some occasions for payment. An "I'll take it" here trumps an emailed question. All prices are shipped. Please feel free to email me at michael@muzzleworks.com with any questions, also..please reference your username here.

DETAILS:

S&W M&P VTAC version. Chambered in .40. This is a Gen 1 gun (not a 2.0) It's on consignment for a buddy, but I know the gun well. It has an Apex DCAEK installed, awesome trigger..reset is about an 1/8". It was professionally installed by a local gunsmith. It's had in the neighborhood of 400rds through it and is in excellent condition still. Comes with the original trigger parts, factory box and all accessories plus FIVE magazines. Asking $575 shipped

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dry-fly,

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 4057 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Bump

Posts: 4057 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Off topic, how much length if any does the keymo add over the asr when mounted?

Posts: 6441 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Bump!

Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Bump

Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Bump, price drop on PWS AR

Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Bump... CZ added

Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Saturday bump

Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
All available still.

posted Hide Post
That PWS is a steal

Posts: 6441 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
What kind of trigger does the PWS have on right now? Thanks.

Posts: 12853 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I believe what PWS was temporarily using are ALG triggers. ZEV could not keep up with production so they shipped with a gift card for a free upgrade.

posted Hide Post
Confirming the " I'll take it" for the HK P30sk.

Funds en route as discussed in email.

Semper Fidelis,

Gunny sends...

Posts: 118 | Location: USA / AFG | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
P30sk is SPF to Gunny

Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
PWS is sold!

Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
BUMP. CZ P07, M&P VTAC, and SiCo Sparrow are still available!

Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Bump

Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
CZ and S&W still available. Open to offers on the M&P

posted Hide Post
How much for the CZ with AMEX?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SigPuppy,

Posts: 370 | Location: North Mosquito County, FL | Registered: April 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry, can't take AmEx. Emailing you...