SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS- NEW ITEM: HK P30sk, CZ P07, PWS AR, VTAC M&P, AAC & Silencerco cans. Lowered prices
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS- NEW ITEM: HK P30sk, CZ P07, PWS AR, VTAC M&P, AAC & Silencerco cans. Lowered prices Login/Join 
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted
First off..I'm a Class III FFL. I accept money orders, Visa/MasterCard +2% and PP on some occasions for payment. An "I'll take it" here trumps an emailed question. All prices are shipped. I'm in DFW, TX. Feel free to email me at michael@muzzleworks.com with any questions, please reference your username here.

1. Relishing this, local buyer backed out. P30sk, LEO version (3 mags and Meprolight's) with V1 Light LEM trigger. Has had *max* 200rds through it, excellent to like new condition. Comes with all the accessories and box. Asking $545 shipped

2. CZ P07, 9mm with all accessories, box, etc. This is the newest version of the P07, it's approximately 3 months old with 200-250rds through it. Currently has removable Talon Grip on it. Magazines are 17 rounders. Gun looks new. Original non-threaded barrel has no rounds through it. Asking $439 for the P07. Pictured threaded barrel is sold

3. S&W M&P VTAC version. Chambered in .40. This is a Gen 1 gun obviously (not a 2.0) It's on consignment for a buddy, but I know the gun well. It has an Apex DCAEK installed, awesome trigger - it shoots very well. It's had in the neighborhood of 400rds through it and is in excellent condition still. Comes with the original trigger parts, factory box and all accessories plus FIVE magazines. Asking $575 shipped

4. PWS MK116 MK1 Mod2 (Piston AR). Has had exactly 20rds through it. Perfect shape, no marks or scuffs. This AR retails for over $2000. Comes with a PWS soft sided case, one 30rd Lancer mag and a certificate for a free ZEV trigger upgrade. It has a 16" barrel. Shoots like a dream, the adjustable piston setup is really sweet for all types of ammo/suppressors. ASKING $1399

5. AAC Element 2 Suppressor. This is brand new in the box, never mounted. Currently on a form 3 and ready to transfer to your FFL/SOT. ASKING $300

6. USED Silencerco Sparrow. This 22lr can has had approximately 250rds of CCI Mini Mags through it. There's obviously some carbon staining, but it has been cleaned and functions flawlessly. Very quiet can. Comes with pouch and manual, but no box. Also on a Form 3 for easy transfer to your dealer. ASKING $285

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dry-fly,

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 3924 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Bump

Posts: 3924 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Off topic, how much length if any does the keymo add over the asr when mounted?

Posts: 6295 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Bump!

Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Bump

Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Bump, price drop on PWS AR

Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Bump... CZ added

Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Saturday bump