SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS--2x W. German P226's 80's Vintage
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS--2x W. German P226's 80's Vintage Login/Join 
posted
I have 2 W. German early P226's for sale as follows:

1. U173946 Shooter grade, triple matching serial number, good bore, some scratches on top of the slide in front of the rear sight, show signs of use, carrying and shooting, used but not abused. Comes with one Sig zipper back 15 round magazine. JJ date code, Herndon, VA

https://imgur.com/a/7fPjXVI

No box or papers.

Asking $475 shipped to your FFL from my FFL.**Sold-Payment Received Love Da Sig***

2. U127897 Near NIB very early Tyson's Corner JF date code, triple matching serial numbers with matching original box only, No papers/test target. Comes with 2 Sig zipper back 15 round mags.

Excellent condition, fired very little, no carry wear I can see.

https://imgur.com/a/5OdLCPD

Asking $750 shipped to your FFL from My FFL.

***That's a little much, let's do $660 shipped insured***.***Sold, Paid and Shipped akwalker***

E-mail with any questions or if you need more pics. Payment via discreet PP FF or add 3%, USPS money order or personal check with waiting period,

* I will not ship mags to where they are not legal, will ship guns w/o mags if thats the case as I do not have any 10 rounders.**

Thanks for looking!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bpd13,

Posts: 155 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: July 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
That JJ P226 appears to have the nice K-Kote. Very nice. Very good price, too.

Posts: 18794 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That first one should last all of 5 minutes.

Posts: 7571 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email inbound for #1 - I'll take it.

Trop Gun Shooting Team
www.tropgun.com
NRA Endowment Member

Posts: 86 | Location: Pennsylvania - finally Rendell free!! | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p220cop
posted Hide Post
I will take this without further ado!

quote:
1. U173946 Shooter grade, triple matching serial number, good bore, some scratches on top of the slide in front of the rear sight, show signs of use, carrying and shooting, used but not abused. Comes with one Sig zipper back 15 round magazine. JJ date code, Herndon, VA

Chaos, panic and disorder. My work here is done........

Posts: 32 | Location: California's Gold Coast | Registered: June 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p220cop
posted Hide Post
Or not....... Smile

Nice score Love Da Sig.....

Chaos, panic and disorder. My work here is done........

Posts: 32 | Location: California's Gold Coast | Registered: June 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And the winner of number 1 is: Love Da Sig!

THanks!

Kurt

Posts: 155 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: July 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Price Drop!

$660 Shipped

posted Hide Post
Emailed.

Posts: 68 | Registered: February 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take 2. U127897. Sent you an email, as well.

Posts: 28 | Location: MS | Registered: May 09, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sold to afwalker, payment received.

Sig shipped and received, smooth transaction.

Thank you!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bpd13,

posted Hide Post
Finally got home long enough to go pick up that sweet JJ code P226. This should be one good shooter - never felt a barrel lockup like this one. Gotta love the German 226's!

Extra smooth transaction - have no fear dealing with bpd13 - he's solid. Thanks, Kurt!!!

Trop Gun Shooting Team
www.tropgun.com
NRA Endowment Member

Posts: 86 | Location: Pennsylvania - finally Rendell free!! | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post