SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Palmetto State Armory 14.7" Pinned Upper ***DELETE POST***
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Palmetto State Armory 14.7" Pinned Upper ***DELETE POST*** Login/Join 
posted
Have one factory pinned CHF Mid-length upper (Non NFA) available, bought new from PSA, never fired. These are hard to find on PSA these days. Sorry BUIS pictured not included, no BCG.

$425.00 + Shipping

E-mail is in my profile. USPS MO accepted for payment. Not looking for trades. "Must be legal in your state".

First "I'll take it" rules apply.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rpm2010,

Posts: 3059 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Is it this one?
https://palmettostatearmory.co...charging-handle.html

Or does yours have the 14.5 barrel and pinned flash hider? In the pics your flash hider appears to be normal length, but it may just be the angle.

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

Posts: 2052 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pepsiblue:
Is it this one?
https://palmettostatearmory.co...charging-handle.html

Or does yours have the 14.5 barrel and pinned flash hider? In the pics your flash hider appears to be normal length, but it may just be the angle.

Nope mine is the 14.7" pinned barrel (SKU#39681), same build specifications as above... but shorter barrel, if you go to the PSA site and check "Barreled Upper Assembly" and select barrel length drop down menu, you'll see PSA does not offer a 14.5", only offered in 14.7" barrel length.

These "machine gun steel" FN barrels are built tough, make a handy sized, durable (XTRA THICK chrome lining), HD weapon. Not sure why you don't see them on PSA these days, maybe railed uppers are the rage...or prefer the Non-Pinned 16" (^^^^), as you have more FH options. I'll put up another pic of the barrel on Mon. that should give a better view of the length.

Thanks for looking!

***Note*** I replaced the 1st pic with an updated to better show the 14.7" barrel length from ML hand guard.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rpm2010,

Posts: 3059 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Citadel
posted Hide Post
Heavy Barrel or Pencil?

Posts: 544 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Neither...standard PSA barrel, it feels more dense than a Colt 6920 Barrel, but not any heavier like a SOCOM barrel. Even the PSA LW barrel is not a pencil barrel, but is thinner and lighter then their standard barrel.

Picture of Bow Commander
posted Hide Post
Bump for a very nice upper. Those aren’t easy to come by.

Posts: 415 | Location: Springfield Oregon | Registered: September 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please delete post.

Thank you.

Picture of Citadel
posted Hide Post
Sent you a PM.

Posts: 544 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post