SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS/WTT Plate Carrier, Armor and WTT SIG parts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS/WTT Plate Carrier, Armor and WTT SIG parts Login/Join 
Picture of Ghost-1
posted
Ok I have a SIG 226 40S&W slide I and would like to trade for a 226 9mm slide or buy a 226 9mm slide.

I also have TWO SIG regular trigger I took out of one of my 226's and 229 I would like to trade for TWO SHORT REACH TRIGGER'S.

I also have for sale a like new only used a few times PIG PC in Ranger green. I got it and played around with it and it has sat on the shelf not being used.

I also have a set of LARGE ESAPI plates made in 2016 the label started coming of as I did not see it get caught when I was swapping them around into my other PC to make sure they fit right so I pulled them off. There is nothing wrong with them and the plates and backers have been sitting on the shelf inside this PIG basically since I got them.

$225.00 shipped for the PIG.
$250.00 shipped for the ESAPI plates and backers.

Take both the PIG and armor for $450.00 shipped.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ghost-1,

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Posts: 3204 | Location: Back home in South Georgia | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ghost-1
posted Hide Post
Still looking.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Posts: 3204 | Location: Back home in South Georgia | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
eMail sent

Posts: 606 | Location: CA | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ghost-1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by taguin:
eMail sent

Got it and nice to talk to you and thanks again.

Picture of Ghost-1
posted Hide Post
Bump with more stuff added for sale and trade.