SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WITHDRAWN
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WITHDRAWN Login/Join 
Picture of Ghost-1
posted
WITHDRAWN.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ghost-1,

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Posts: 3231 | Location: Back home in South Georgia | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ghost-1
posted Hide Post
Still looking.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Posts: 3231 | Location: Back home in South Georgia | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
eMail sent

Posts: 646 | Location: CA | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ghost-1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by taguin:
eMail sent

Got it and nice to talk to you and thanks again.

Picture of Ghost-1
posted Hide Post
Bump with more stuff added for sale and trade.

Picture of Ghost-1
posted Hide Post
BTT

posted Hide Post
I have 2 short reach triggers I’ll trade if your standards are still available.

Posts: 915 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ghost-1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nshumway:
I have 2 short reach triggers I’ll trade if your standards are still available.

Sent you an email and yes they are still available.

Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
I sent you an email about a slide.

SCUBA Diving, going down is what we do best.

Posts: 825 | Location: Western NC | Registered: July 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ghost-1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by carriganzl:
I sent you an email about a slide.

Got it and replied to you.

Picture of Ghost-1
posted Hide Post
Still for sale and price drop on the package deal.