SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS- Nightingale and M. Rosen holsters
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS- Nightingale and M. Rosen holsters Login/Join 
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted
SORRY!! An old post got resurrected and I have two WTS ads showing up. It was not intentional.

HK Turmoil is sold, the three holsters are AVAILABLE as of 6/13. Thanks y’all

The first two holsters are Mitch Rosen’s Express line..the mahogany brown one is for the HK P2000sk, it may fit a P30sk as well...your call on that. The black one is for a P320 Carry or Compact. Third holster is really nice. Its one of Kevin Nightingales and is called a Condor. Brown with brown elephant hide. Really pretty holster, worn once or twice. It’s in like new condition, no marks. This one fits the P320 carry or compact also. Asking $45eachfor the Mitch Rosen rigs and Asking $175for the Condor..it cost well over $200. All of these are RIGHT handed OWB rigs.

Knife is SOLD Finally I have an HK (Benchmade) Turmoil out the front auto. There are some very light marks in the black finish of the blade, but thats it. It was rarely used and has been sitting in the safe. Comes with the box and paperwork. Asking $145. Prices are shipped, I accept most all things that cash including MasterCard and Visa at a 3% fee. Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dry-fly,

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 4778 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
BUMP

Posts: 4778 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
I'll take the HK Turmoil, thank you Sir!

Posts: 183 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Bump please

posted Hide Post
Hey Dry-fly..is the Nightingale holster straight drop or 15 degree cant?

Thanks
Mike

Posts: 214 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: March 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
It does have a cant.

Thanks