SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB Trijicon MRO-Found
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB Trijicon MRO-Found Login/Join 
posted
Want to buy a Trijicon MRO.
Red dot
Prefer serial #90K+
Low mount

This message has been edited. Last edited by: offgrid,

Posts: 2855 | Location: 9860 ft above sea level Colorado | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HERITAGE
posted Hide Post
Hi offgrid,

I've got an MRO red dot I can part with, but the serial range is lower than you wish (low 4,000 range). I bought it new and have only about 50 rounds down the pipe on the rifle it sits on. It's a great optic, but I realize my eyes now need a prism type sight. The mount is a full co-witness that came installed from Trijicon, but the mounts seem to be easily switched. $300 shipped will include the MRO, mount, original box, literature, allen wrench, etc; I think I did place the Trijicon sticker someplace, so that isn't in there.

Posts: 327 | Location: MI | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
I think the difference is that Trijicon corrected the MRO to be 1.0 magnification vs the older ones were 1.1 or something like that. Personally, I have both and really don’t see a difference. I shoot with both eyes open.

You can only control what you can control. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Posts: 1055 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HERITAGE
posted Hide Post
Thanks Beanhead; was wondering myself what changed. I didn't notice it.

Posts: 327 | Location: MI | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HERITAGE
posted Hide Post
Offgrid did decide to purchase the lower serial number MRO from me. It was a smooth transaction.