SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SOLD Sig MPX Gen II 8" Pistol
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD Sig MPX Gen II 8" Pistol Login/Join 
posted
1) I've decided to sell my Gen II 8" MPX pistol. I am selling mainly due to it just sitting in the safe and I could use the money on some equipment for spring on my farm. It is the 8" barrel with key mod rail. It has been shot a couple hundred rounds or less. It is in excellent condition. I have never had a single issue with it. The MPX comes with the telescoping Sig Brace (this is the Sig branded brace, not the SB tactical brace). Additionally,I have upgraded the charging handle with the Next Level Armament ambidextrous charging handle with the lift block. Also included are 6-30 round magazines. 5 of the 6 are NIB. I think that 4 are Gen II and 2 are Gen I. It has a Trijicon MRO which is also in as-new condition along with the factory flip up sights. Everything else that came in the box new will be included (including the sling). I am asking $1,800 for the package shipped where legal to own. Your FFL must accept shipment from a non-FFL. If I don't get any interest in the package with the MRO and magazines, I might consider splitting them off later but for now its the complete package. I will post some photos later this evening.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kyjondeere,

Posts: 494 | Location: Western KY | Registered: November 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reduced to $550 shipped. Thanks

Posts: 494 | Location: Western KY | Registered: November 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
if you decide to part out I would like the laser

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 2622 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To the top

Picture of ScubaSig
posted Hide Post
I may be able to help out golddot since I'm not interested in the laser, how much for the pistol w/o the laser?

thanks

Posts: 716 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reduced to $475 shipped.

Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
let me know, i still would like the laser, golddot@hotmailDOTcom

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,

Posts: 2622 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by golddot:

I’m really wanting to keep this package together with the holsters too but thanks. I might think of separating if nothing in a few days at the reduced price.

Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
thanks

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,

posted Hide Post
Thursday bump.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by golddot:

Make me an offer on the laser.

Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
offer sent I am still interested

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,

Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
easier to PM me here

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,

Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
i sent an offer, did u get it ?? 75 shipped?

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,

posted Hide Post
Sorry, I didn’t get your email. I just checked and didn’t see one for you in your profile.

Ill take 75 shipped. Please email me again to arrange payment and your address.

Thanks

Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
PM inbound

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,

posted Hide Post
Kahr package is all sold.

Butler Creek folding stock and knives added.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kyjondeere,

posted Hide Post
Monday bump

posted Hide Post
Offers considered!

posted Hide Post
Prices reduced!