SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    DBK “Finish It Your Way” - The Shiver!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DBK “Finish It Your Way” - The Shiver! Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted
My wife made reference to a “Shiv” when she first saw it so, Shiver sounds like a good compromise. I am offering another project here for all you knife guys out there. It’s a blade of CPM154 Stainless, .125” (1/8”), flat ground, thumb jimpimg, beveled spine, weight relieved, beautifully finished,large Choil,ready for your special design. It will have a hardness of 60-61 HRC and I estimate a 6 week turnaround to your door.

You choose scales, pins, Kydex, orientation, ( liners for a VERY small up charge). Burled Wood and certain scales will be an up charge. We can discuss and I can go over all the options.
LIFETIME COMMON SENSE WARRANTY
Sheath will be Kydex with a Genuine Teklok, no Chinese crap..

I am asking $165 with $13 shipping, Priority with tracking. Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions.

https://imgur.com/a/8KGmHMD

Posts: 5737 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tag for feedback.

Posts: 420 | Location: Ocala, FL 34478 | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Sold!!

Posts: 5737 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 420 | Location: Ocala, FL 34478 | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post