SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Wilson leather/Shark holster.. SIG Factory 226 Wood Grips
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wilson leather/Shark holster.. SIG Factory 226 Wood Grips Login/Join 
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
I emailed you as well. Any interest in selling the WC holster separately?

Thanks.

Posts: 10195 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
I will sell the holster separately plz email me

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 220R Carry SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG
Dan Wesson CBOB .45

Posts: 1989 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Going UP

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 220R Carry SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG
Dan Wesson CBOB .45

Posts: 1989 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
I'll take the holster per our e-mails. Thanks!

(Payment sent out this AM)

Posts: 10195 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Thank you

Will Rogers

SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 220R Carry SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG
Dan Wesson CBOB .45

posted Hide Post
Good luck with your sale Cyber. My VBOB (blem) was the best money I spent in a long time.

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 849 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Yep I wish I had bought the Duty Finish,going up

Will Rogers

SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 220R Carry SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG
Dan Wesson CBOB .45

Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Email sent on the Valor- thank you!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 5593 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
replied just now

Will Rogers

SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 220R Carry SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG
Dan Wesson CBOB .45

Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Thank you - replied back.

posted Hide Post
Email sent to you .

Posts: 239 | Location: Williamsburg, VA,  | Registered: June 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
SPF and FFl info to TheFrontRange.
Thank you.

The WC Holster is still available

Will Rogers

SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 220R Carry SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG
Dan Wesson CBOB .45

Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
With my apologies, I’ve had to retract my offer on this fine handgun. Just emailed you, cyberphobia, but wanted to comment here, too. My apologies for the false-start on my end.

This pistol is a jewel for sure, especially with Dan Wesson’s recent discontinuation of the Valor line.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Oh dear its back on the market!!!

Will Rogers

SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 220R Carry SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG
Dan Wesson CBOB .45

posted Hide Post
Cyber phobia. . . I am still around

Posts: 239 | Location: Williamsburg, VA,  | Registered: June 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Going UP!!!

Will Rogers

SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 220R Carry SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG
Dan Wesson CBOB .45

posted Hide Post
I am still around...but feeling totally neglected

posted Hide Post
Tried emailing to discuss. Maybe you could try emailing me and see if that works so we can discuss?

Posts: 120 | Location: Ohio | Registered: February 08, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
The holster is still up for sale!

Will Rogers

SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 220R Carry SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG
Dan Wesson CBOB .45

Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
going up with Wilson Combat mags added

Will Rogers

SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 220R Carry SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG
Dan Wesson CBOB .45