SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Wilson Com leather/Shark holster price drop.. wilson combat mags added.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wilson Com leather/Shark holster price drop.. wilson combat mags added. Login/Join 
Picture of cyberphobia
posted
VALOR Moved to ARMSLIST

I have 3 each used in great condition Wilson Combat 47D 8 round mags for sale $69 shipped for all 3.

Holster still for sale.

I have a Wilson Combat holster for sale a MLP2BLSR15 Shark on Leather for a Commander length 1911, no the CBOB is not included...yet.

$95 shipped

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cyberphobia,

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 220R Carry SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG
Dan Wesson CBOB .45

Posts: 1933 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Duty coat or ss?

Posts: 935 | Location: Portsmouth, NH | Registered: October 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Links to photos are not working. Thanks.

Posts: 935 | Location: Portsmouth, NH | Registered: October 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Bollocks okay..... I just clicked on them and they work.
So will try another way.

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 220R Carry SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG
Dan Wesson CBOB .45

Posts: 1933 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I just tried them also. You have to sign in with your GOOGLE account to access the images.

You're not that special unless you walked on the moon or received the Medal of Honor.

Posts: 8684 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Posts: 17337 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
You can email pictures to me and I'll post them for you. Email in profile.

Posts: 4240 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Click Here for pic 1

Click Here for pic 2

Thanks, creslin, for the photo hosting.

Posts: 116 | Location: Ohio | Registered: February 08, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Thank you SIR and Going UP!

Will Rogers

SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 220R Carry SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG
Dan Wesson CBOB .45

posted Hide Post
Awesome. I just very quickly and easily uploaded a bunch. Thanks!!!

Posts: 512 | Registered: March 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am assuming that it is the .45 you have listed below your ad?

Posts: 151 | Location: Los Lunas, NM | Registered: November 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
.45 ACP

Will Rogers

SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 220R Carry SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG
Dan Wesson CBOB .45

posted Hide Post
Good luck with your sale and love the 3 inch 625!

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 824 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rogerwilco:
Click Here for pic 1

Click Here for pic 2

Thanks, creslin, for the photo hosting.

Assuming these are still available, thought I'd get the pics visible in the thread, instead of just the link. Had to copy the photo files into Postimg to get a URL that would work with the forum software, but hey, whatever works.

Posts: 12357 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Going UP
4 days till my 10 years with SIG Forum!

Will Rogers

SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 220R Carry SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG
Dan Wesson CBOB .45

posted Hide Post
I have purchased from this gentleman before he is a stand up guy and I stand by him. Sorry for the Irma damage I know it all too well

Posts: 556 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Hello gunnitt goldminer stopped selling guns!!!

Will Rogers

SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 220R Carry SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG
Dan Wesson CBOB .45

Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Going UP. Reasonable offers do not offend through email or messenger.
Cool

Will Rogers

SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 220R Carry SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG
Dan Wesson CBOB .45

posted Hide Post
PM sent

Posts: 230 | Location: Williamsburg, VA,  | Registered: June 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Brian did not get a PM.
Have emailed your good self.

Will Rogers

SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 220R Carry SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG
Dan Wesson CBOB .45