SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SOLD: 2018 CZ 75 B w/ Custom Threaded CZ 75 Kadet Adapter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD: 2018 CZ 75 B w/ Custom Threaded CZ 75 Kadet Adapter Login/Join 
Picture of hjs157
posted
CZ 75 B with CZ 75 Kadet Adapter II. I purchased this set brand new and had the .22 conversion unit threaded 1/2-28 x .400 by Tornado Technologies. The conversion unit runs 100% with CCI 40 grain solids and is very quiet when mated with a suppressor. The 9mm upper remains unfired. Upgrades include Trijicon Bright and Tough night sights installed on the 9mm slide plus a set of VZ Frag pattern G-10 grips. The pistol and conversion unit will ship with seven (7) hi-cap 9mm magazines and four (4) 10-round .22 LR magazines. Also included are the sight adjustment tool and spare slide stop for the conversion unit. Condition is near new for both the pistol and conversion unit. $1000 for the complete set shipped from my FFL to your FFL. I will sell the conversion unit separately from the pistol @ $500 shipped to your address. The first firm I'll Take It posted to this thread wins. Please see my profile for e-mail address. Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hjs157,

Posts: 2748 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll take 2 sets. And paid. Thanks!

Posts: 425 | Location: Alaska | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tactical 1
posted Hide Post
I'll take 2 sets please - email sent for payment instructions

Posts: 132 | Location: SC | Registered: October 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Will these pins fit the classic Sig p226 folded steel slides?

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1577 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the last one if it will fit my 228. PM sent.

Posts: 52 | Location: Lewiston, ID | Registered: November 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hjs157:
quote:
Originally posted by 71 TRUCK:
Will these pins fit the classic Sig p226 folded steel slides?

Yes, they are universal with all of the classic P-Series folded slide models. Looks like sl93z beat you with a firm I'll Take It. I'll contact you if I turn up any more pins. Thanks.

Thank you. Just email me if you do find any others.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1577 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hjs157:
Small P-Series parts listed 05-20-2020

I'll take this lot. Email sent.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 4604 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bc98073
posted Hide Post
I will take the Sig sight tool.

Posts: 62 | Registered: May 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rolin808
posted Hide Post
Dang a little to late, I call 2nd on the sight tool. If any one has one let me know

Everyone has their own personal Demons , I just tend to let mine out

Posts: 636 | Location: Honolulu | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take it per our emails. Thank you.

Posts: 1 | Registered: June 20, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post