SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Sig P225 A1
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Sig P225 A1 Login/Join 
Picture of dgrdvm
posted
For sale in my Sig P225 A1, with 3 mags, and a Safariland GLS holster. I have the original Sig hard plastic box.
I got this and shot a few IDPA matches with it. Approx 600 rounds.

$750 shipped FFL to FFL

you

I have tried to post the images per the listed instructions, but seem to be epically failing. Please let me know if you want me to send them to you

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dgrdvm,

There are none so blind as those who will not see

Posts: 470 | Location: St Louis | Registered: June 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please send pictures to the email under my profile, thanks

Posts: 143 | Location: Berryville, VA | Registered: April 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
Email sent sir

Posts: 470 | Location: St Louis | Registered: June 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
TTT. Make a reasonable offer ?

posted Hide Post
Might want to try armslist, sig talk or gunbroker. If you're willing, I would like to buy one of the magazines.

Posts: 11 | Location: NJ | Registered: May 26, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the offer on the mags, but I am going to keep it as a package.

posted Hide Post
No worries. I would have taken this off your hands if I hadn’t picked one up last month.

GLWS

Posts: 11 | Location: NJ | Registered: May 26, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There’s someone on arfcom that’s looking for one

Posts: 465 | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dgrdvm:
For sale in my Sig P225 A1, with 3 mags, and a Safariland GLS holster. I have the original Sig hard plastic box.
I got this and shot a few IDPA matches with it. Approx 600 rounds.

$750 shipped FFL to FFL

you

I have tried to post the images per the listed instructions, but seem to be epically failing. Please let me know if you want me to send them to you

Reply... I just sent email requesting some pics. I was looking for a slightly lower cost but, this may actually fit my need.

Nowhere to go but all day to get there

Posts: 93 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
Still available....

Picture of NapoleonSolo
posted Hide Post
Please send pics to the email in my profile. Thanks very much. I am interested.

“Our actions may be impeded...
But there can be no impeding our intentions or our dispositions. Because we can accommodate and adapt. The mind adapts and converts to its own purposes the obstacle to our acting.

The impeding to action advances action.

What stands in the way becomes the way.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Posts: 82 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: November 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
Sent as requested

Picture of NapoleonSolo
posted Hide Post
I never received the pics. Send them to NMX168@gmail.com

“Our actions may be impeded...
But there can be no impeding our intentions or our dispositions. Because we can accommodate and adapt. The mind adapts and converts to its own purposes the obstacle to our acting.

The impeding to action advances action.

What stands in the way becomes the way.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Posts: 82 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: November 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
Email and pic sent to new address

Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
One last trip TTT, then back in the safe. Make a reasonable offer ?

posted Hide Post
Please send pics to my profile email.
Thanks

Posts: 25 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Amurr
posted Hide Post
I’ll take pics. I’m interested.

Thank you!

Posts: 2544 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
Photos sent to STYLUS_407, and Amurr.

Let me know if there are any questions