SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Trijicon HD sights - ALL ITEMS SOLD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Trijicon HD sights - ALL ITEMS SOLD Login/Join 
posted
SPF Threaded barrel w/protector 9mm P226. New, $200 shipped.

SPF Aluminum grips P226. New, $100 shipped.

SPF Trijicon HD sights Bought for P226, but they fit a wide range of Sig pistols, listed on the Trijicon site (linked). NIB, $100. $90 shipped.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bpnkrtn,

Posts: 1107 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
What's your payment method, neighbor?

Posts: 12850 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Howdy … I prefer USPS Money Order or a certified bank check. But will work with you if something else works better for you? I do have a PayPal account but have to admit to ignorance as to how it works in terms of fees … but open to education.

Posts: 1107 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
With respect to the P226 threaded barrel, if:

1. It is a factory barrel; and
2. It is new, unused; and
3. It is a 9x19mm barrel; and
4. It is threaded 13.5 X 1 LH; and
5. The $200 price includes shipping and a thread protector,

I'll take it.

Please let me know if the terms above are satisfactory, and where I can send a USPS money order.

If there are questions, my eddress is in my profile.

Nice is overrated

And people wonder why I carry a SIG P320

Death to Terrorists

Posts: 25451 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bpnkrtn:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Howdy … I prefer USPS Money Order or a certified bank check. But will work with you if something else works better for you? I do have a PayPal account but have to admit to ignorance as to how it works in terms of fees … but open to education.

-Give me your PP address.
-I send you payment by "Friends/family". So, you will incur no fees, and receive the full amount. You can then transfer the money to your bank pronto. Or, you can choose to keep it in yout PP account. It's up to you.

Posts: 12850 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
With respect to the P226 threaded barrel, if:

1. It is a factory barrel; and
2. It is new, unused; and
3. It is a 9x19mm barrel; and
4. It is threaded 13.5 X 1 LH; and
5. The $200 price includes shipping and a thread protector,

I'll take it.

Please let me know if the terms above are satisfactory, and where I can send a USPS money order.

If there are questions, my eddress is in my profile.

Terms are fine and information is correct. But I do not know what the "threading is" ... I did order it from Sig directly. The package is labeled;
BBL-226-9-T

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
It is 13.5 x 1 LH threads.

Btw, I'll take the grips, if you take PP, as noted above.

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I'll take the threaded barrel.

Please email a snail mail address where I will send USPS Money Order.

Nice is overrated

And people wonder why I carry a SIG P320

Death to Terrorists

Posts: 25451 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Price lowered on Trijicon HDs

posted Hide Post
Color on the HD Sights?

Posts: 381 | Registered: July 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WVsigP228:
Color on the HD Sights?

Orange outline front sight.

posted Hide Post
Weekend bump.

posted Hide Post
I'll take the sights, if you can do paypal, or I can send a bank check directly from my bank.

Posts: 1055 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trijicon sights are SPF.