SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: P228 complete upper, Benchmade, Hogue Aluminum Grips, SIG + SA + AK Magazines
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: P228 complete upper, Benchmade, Hogue Aluminum Grips, SIG + SA + AK Magazines Login/Join 
Picture of Dobbler
posted
AK-47 magazines:

Seven (7) Thermold composite black 30-round 7.62x39 (new) $75 shipped

Sold Eleven (11) Flatback steel blued 30-round 7.62x39 (7 new with factory grease, 4 used exactly once)

P228/P229 9mm magazines: Three (3) Mec-Gar 15-round lightly used: $60 shipped

Sold Three (3) Springfield Armory XDs 45 7-round extended mags: two (2) are new-in-retail-packaging and one (1) is new from SA in plastic bag.

P228/P229 Grips!

All grips are new and unused, except for the standard plain P228 grips.

Sold Hogue Extreme Metal Checkered

Sold SIG OEM Metal Checkered

Sold Hogue Recheckered OEM P228 logo

Sold SIG OEM P229 factory grips

Sold The first is a all factory original parts Vepr AK-47. It has a heavy-duty RPK receiver and chrome-lined barrel. 3 mags included.

Sold The second is an Egyption-made Maadi AK-47.

Benchmade Knives

Sold Benchmade Sequel 16707BT Blackwater Edition – New-in-Box

Sold Benchmade 615SBK Mini Rukus – New-in-Box.

Sold Benchmade 275BK Adamas Limited Edition First Production 518 of 1000 – New-in-Box.

Sold Benchmade 3350BK Mini-Infidel Automatic – New-in-Box

Sold Benchmade 707 Sequel – Excellent Condition with Box.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dobbler,

Posts: 4175 | Location: Portland "145 square miles surrounded by reality" Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrandPotter
posted Hide Post
If you want the "real" 229 Elite slide" to put on that gun, I have a 229SS Elite That I am looking to swap out the complete upper or slide only for a 228 slide.

My 229 SS Elite has the half-height serrations which I can no longer grasp and pull so I am looking to replace my upper with a full-height serrations from a new 229 or a 228.

If interested, please contact through my email in my member account information.

Female Steel Target Shooter.

I believe ALL women should Conceal Carry.

Posts: 4504 | Location: Where Dreams Come True, South Carolina | Registered: January 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dobbler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrandPotter:
If you want the "real" 229 Elite slide" to put on that gun, I have a 229SS Elite That I am looking to swap out the complete upper or slide only for a 228 slide.

My 229 SS Elite has the half-height serrations which I can no longer grasp and pull so I am looking to replace my upper with a full-height serrations from a new 229 or a 228.

If interested, please contact through my email in my member account information.

Well, you could buy mine and then sell off a complete P229 yourself. Given my internals are all matching hard chrome, including the slide internals (you can clean it without any solvents!) I'm not interested in splitting it up.

Posts: 4175 | Location: Portland "145 square miles surrounded by reality" Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrandPotter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dobbler:
quote:
Originally posted by GrandPotter:

Well, you could buy mine and then sell off a complete P229 yourself. Given my internals are all matching hard chrome, including the slide internals (you can clean it without any solvents!) I'm not interested in splitting it up.

Thank you for the offer but I am just looking to swap slides for a full height serrations.

Female Steel Target Shooter.

I believe ALL women should Conceal Carry.

Posts: 4504 | Location: Where Dreams Come True, South Carolina | Registered: January 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please confirm the threaded SIG factory barrel with thread protector is with 2nd 228/229 Elite. Maybe its my phone, but the barrel appears to be standard.

Posts: 66 | Location: Haymarket, VA | Registered: March 10, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Dobbler!! Good to hear from you! Smile

Deal in confidence folks!

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 2991 | Location: Kansas | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GusMcCrae:
Please confirm the threaded SIG factory barrel with thread protector is with 2nd 228/229 Elite. Maybe its my phone, but the barrel appears to be standard.

The pics of the "Elite" indeed show a standard barrel, not a threaded one. It's not your phone. It's a listing error, from where I'm sitting. Wink

Posts: 17144 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dobbler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dzozer:
Dobbler!! Good to hear from you! Smile

Deal in confidence folks!

Dude! Thanks man. Good to hear from you.

Picture of Dobbler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by GusMcCrae:

The pics of the "Elite" indeed show a standard barrel, not a threaded one. It's not your phone. It's a listing error, from where I'm sitting. Wink

Good catch - my bad - cut-and-paste error. No threaded barrel with the Elite. But it is hard chrome external factory SIG barrel.

Picture of Dobbler
posted Hide Post
AK's and Benchmade knives added.

Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
What are the details on the maadi? From my understanding the AAC marked receivers is a parts gun. Only part made in Egypt is the receiver.

Posts: 6649 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dobbler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:
What are the details on the maadi? From my understanding the AAC marked receivers is a parts gun. Only part made in Egypt is the receiver.

I'm not an AK expert by any means. These are my only two AKs, and as you can see from the round count, I didn't use them much at all. Please e-mail me and let me know what to look for, or any photo requests.

Picture of Dobbler
posted Hide Post
Updated pricing.

Picture of Dobbler
posted Hide Post
Blackwater Edition Benchmade SOLD

Picture of Dobbler
posted Hide Post
Reasonable offers entertained.

posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Nice pistols Dobbler. I wish I could

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 32376 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does the SIG P228/P229 Elite? have a alloy or a stainless steel frame??

HK firearms Collector

Posts: 353 | Location: The Golden State | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dobbler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kobra:
Does the SIG P228/P229 Elite? have a alloy or a stainless steel frame??

Aluminum. It is not a 229ST Elite SS frame. It's a standard aluminum 229 Elite frame.

Picture of Amurr
posted Hide Post
If you have any interest in a Bradford guardian 6 I would be interested in trading for a Benchmade.

If not free bump and good luck sir!

Posts: 2470 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dobbler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Amurr:
If you have any interest in a Bradford guardian 6 I would be interested in trading for a Benchmade.

If not free bump and good luck sir!

Not looking for trades right now - thanks for the bump!