SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS : Sako AII 7mm-08 Lower Price Again
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS : Sako AII 7mm-08 Lower Price Again Login/Join 
Picture of bacher2741
posted
I have for sale a gorgeous, high gloss Sako AII / A2 (Serial # 332XXX) chambered in 7mm-08 with a Bushnell Trophy XLT 4-12x40 AO optic. Rifle comes with a nice glossy Monte Carlo stock, along with an aftermarket barrel to match. I bought it for my father but he has taken ill and cannot use it. Asking $1400.00 obo 570-971-4406

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bacher2741,

Oh Yeah! From My Cold Dead Hands You Will! Just my 3%.

Posts: 25 | Location: Skippack PA | Registered: October 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful rifle! You are a great son.

I don’t know that I could lay that gun down like that. Lol. It is a work of art!

Posts: 1354 | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you know what barrel and who did the chambering?

Posts: 7761 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bacher2741
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry the seller I bought it from was selling it for a widow friend of the family, he did not have much info available.

quote:
Originally posted by WARPIG602:
Do you know what barrel and who did the chambering?

Posts: 25 | Location: Skippack PA | Registered: October 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bacher2741
posted Hide Post
bump

Picture of bacher2741
posted Hide Post
bump

posted Hide Post
can you post pictures of the bottom of rifle and the reciever with the numbers? Is that a Sako factory stock?

Posts: 165 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you shot the rifle, any comments on barrel accuracy?

Tks, c4

Posts: 588 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bacher2741
posted Hide Post
bump

Picture of bacher2741
posted Hide Post
bumpppp