SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - Early spring cleaning - Kahr CM9 (BNIB), Luminox Atacama, and Magpul AFG2
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - Early spring cleaning - Kahr CM9 (BNIB), Luminox Atacama, and Magpul AFG2 Login/Join 
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted
Trying to move the last 3 items. Prices reduced. Everything is either new or in very good condition. Please email me if interested in something. Email is in profile

Kahr CM9 that is BNIB, it hasn't even been broken in yet. Comes with box and one flush fit magazine. Bought it in early 2017 and it just sat in the safe. Asking $280 shipped FFL to FFL. No trades.

Luminox Atacama 1843 chrono in very good condition. This was purchased from an authorized dealer in late 2016 and I purchased the stainless, gun metal bracelet to go with it. The leather strap is included and has never been worn. No scratches on the face and I could only find one tiny mark on the bracelet that I tried to picture. The blue face on this is really impressive and the tritium has lots of life left. Comes with box and warranty card. Over $700 into it with the bracelet. Asking $475 shipped for this very nice watch .

- pic of mark on corner of one link

Magpul AFG2 - brand new, black. Asking $20 shipped

Please contact me via email in profile.

Thank you

This message has been edited. Last edited by: steelcityfishanddive,

Posts: 966 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the H1 please. How u want paid? Thanks!

Posts: 1306 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent last night to the one you have listed in your profile.

Thanks

Posts: 966 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
Ill take seconds on the H1.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2535 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post
Payment already sent

Posts: 1306 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rangemaster:
Payment already sent

Excellent. Enjoy that knife.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2535 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
H1 sold to rangemaster.

Manix still available.

posted Hide Post
Asking $70 for the Manix.

posted Hide Post
Ad revised with new offerings.

posted Hide Post
I will take the 8 pmags for the$65 shipped. How do want payment

Posts: 679 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mags sold.

ichi-go ichi-e
Picture of Underworld2086
posted Hide Post
Ill take the manix!

Posts: 640 | Location: Kailua, HI | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BCG and Spyderco sold.

posted Hide Post
Kahr,watch, and AFG2 available.

posted Hide Post
Ad cleaned up and prices reduced on remaining items. Thanks