SIGforum
Sold: GG&G Benelli bolt release

This topic can be found at:
http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/350601935/m/7630027974

February 17, 2021, 12:43 PM
RNshooter
Sold: GG&G Benelli bolt release
Hey all-

I bought this GG&G bolt release. https://www.gggaz.com/benelli-...olt-release-pad.html

I found out it doesn't fit my particular Beretta 1201. It may fit others but I can't guarantee it. I can say it will fit the Benelli M1, M2, M3 that it was designed for.
It's brand new, out of the package. I took it to the gunsmith, he looked at jt and said "Nope" and put it back in the package.
How about $100 shipped to someone that can use it?

Please post "I'll take it" and follow with an email.
PayPal F&F to my listed email address is fine. Let me know if we need to do something else and I will work with you.

Bruce

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RNshooter,

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."
-PJ O'Rourke
“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken
February 20, 2021, 01:41 PM
RNshooter
Bump
February 20, 2021, 08:38 PM
bearstarr
email sent with question
February 21, 2021, 12:00 AM
RNshooter
Replied by email.

Bruce

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."
-PJ O'Rourke
“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken
February 21, 2021, 12:46 PM
RNshooter
Still available.

Bruce

-PJ O'Rourke
-Niccolo Machiavelli

February 21, 2021, 01:34 PM
bearstarr
I will take it
February 21, 2021, 02:16 PM
RNshooter
Sold to Bearstarr.