SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: W. German P225/227/1911 Nightmare and apologies
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: W. German P225/227/1911 Nightmare and apologies Login/Join 
posted
In an effort to not post a huge listing, I made the faux pas of not re-reading the rules and posted multiple ads. My apologies to the forum and the admin that give us a fantastic place to share information and our SIG passion.

To help another project move along, I'm letting a few in my little collection go to good homes on the forum. I've tried to price them fair right off the bat. Add $25 for shipping from my FFL.

W. German P225. Frame is in excellent condition, slide has wear from a leather holster I'd guess. Includes NOS factory grips, SRT and (2) P6 mags. No box. $575. Optional threaded barrel. $100. Hogue grips, no screws. $45.

P227 in excellent condition with factory box etc. It will come with (2) 10 round mags and the NOS grips I added. It will also come with the original grips suited for the longer mags.
$775.

And finally a NOS (2017) 1911 Nightmare Fastback in .357 SIG. Comes with all the factory items. $1100.

Thanks for looking and again for grace with my newbie mistake.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EUROFAN,

NRA Life Member/GOA Life Member

Posts: 81 | Location: Gainesville, FL.  | Registered: July 06, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the threaded barrel if it is a Sig factory one.

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 947 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email and additional pix sent.

Posts: 81 | Location: Gainesville, FL.  | Registered: July 06, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take them all as per our conversation. Thank you.
Darrel Wick

Posts: 51 | Location: Northern MN | Registered: March 08, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mauserfan:
I will take them all as per our conversation. Thank you.
Darrel Wick

Merry Christmas to you

Posts: 1334 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice package! Congrats!

Posts: 8 | Registered: September 21, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What was sold? Is P225 still available?

Posts: 878 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Fallenangel - I bought all three of the Sigs.
Darrel Wick

Posts: 51 | Location: Northern MN | Registered: March 08, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought these three Sigs from Eurofan and he is excellent to work with and true to his word. Thank you.
Darrel Wick

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the smooth deal as well! And for the great conversation and advice.