SIGforum
WTB/ Where to buy Glock 19 frame?

This topic can be found at:
http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/350601935/m/7550015574

October 12, 2020, 07:35 PM
pepsiblue
WTB/ Where to buy Glock 19 frame?
I am looking to buy a Glock 19 frame. I am pretty sure that is a gen 3 slide if that matters. If I cannot find a used OEM frame, what would you recommend as far as a new replacement?

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)
October 12, 2020, 08:29 PM
Phred
Shadow Systems makes a nice “not a Glock” frame.
https://zaffiriprecision.com/p...systems-mr918-frame/
October 12, 2020, 09:25 PM
Beanhead
Probably the worst time to do this...

But during normal time you might be better buying a used gun and selling off the top half.

You can only control what you can control. Nothing more. Nothing less.
October 13, 2020, 02:25 PM
Rick Lee
I have one I might part with. It's a Gen 3, but it's been stippled, I think by Caswells. I only got it because it had a fish gill slide, which I want to use for a Poly80 build. The frame is complete and runs fine. Just not sure if I want to get rid of it before I do finish the Poly80 build, as I need a point of reference and have no other Glocks at the moment.
October 13, 2020, 07:13 PM
pepsiblue
My email address is in my profile. Send me a couple pics!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)
October 16, 2020, 12:35 PM
matm
Keep in mind g23 is the same frame, usually cheaper

West German Flavors
P230, P6, P220, P226
October 16, 2020, 12:58 PM
pepsiblue
Yes, a 23 or 32 frame would work just as well for me!

Arc.
___

October 16, 2020, 01:42 PM
Big Bore Lover
Try Gunbroker if you are not willing to build one from a Poly 80 which can be bought from Brownells, Midway, and a ton of other places.

Those who forget history are destined to repeat it.
October 16, 2020, 03:07 PM
Vipers28
Email me for a lead on a Gen 3 stripped frame.
November 28, 2020, 10:55 AM
motorcopm4
Sent an email

www.fox1custom.com