SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTT S&W Bodyguard floorplates
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTT S&W Bodyguard floorplates Login/Join 
Picture of Tiger 2 Tank
posted
Hello,
Anyone want to trade my finger extension floorplate for your flat one? I can drop it in the mail pretty quick if you want the extension. I need it without any scuffs. Mine is darn near like new without any scuffs.

Mine is on the right. I need one like the one on the left.

If interested just email me at G36MP5@MSN.COM . That’s the only way I can respond as I don’t check this site that often. Thanks, Kelly

Posts: 935 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think I have some of those baseplates sitting around somewhere... assuming I haven’t thrown them away I will contact you when I get off work and I can send it to you. You just need 1?

Posts: 705 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you try calling S&W customer service?
They just sent me some for free.

Posts: 67 | Location: WI | Registered: October 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post