SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    FS Ammo - Case gauge set, 12ga(package deal added), .308 blanks, 30-06
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS Ammo - Case gauge set, 12ga(package deal added), .308 blanks, 30-06 Login/Join 
Picture of tweedcab
posted
A friend recently lost her life partner. He had a lot of sporting equipment around the house, and she is struggling at the moment. I want to help out as much as I can. We found a tub of ammo tucked away. Listing it here. Shipping can be very reasonable the more ammo you purchase. Offers welcome. No trades since she needs the cash.

Local pickup in the Philadelphia region is always an option

80 shells 12ga immediately below. $45 plus shipping as a package deal or can be purchased separately
•2 boxes (50 shells) Remington Sport Load 12 GA, 2 ¾ inch 7.5 shot $20 plus shipping
•1 box (22 shells) Remington Game Load 12 GA, 2 ¾ inch 7.5 shot $10 plus shipping
•Winchester Supreme Elite XP3 12 GA (8 rounds), 2 ¾ inch 300 Grain Sabot Slugs $20 plus shipping

•Midway Case Length Gauge set. Pistol and Revolver, Rifle #1, Rifle #2, Rifle #3. Sold as a set. New. $25 plus shipping

•Remington Premier High Velocity Magnum. 1 full box of 10 like new and 1 box of 9 brass slightly banged up on 7 shells. (19 shells total) See the picture below for an illustration of the worst one. 12 GA, 3 ½ inch 4 shot $25 plus shipping

•Remington 30-06 Springfield 150 Grain Soft Point (22 rounds plus 13 fired casings) $25 plus shipping

•.308 Blanks (39 rounds) $15 plus shipping

You can buy outright, but I will throw one of these two in, your choice, for every $20 in purchase above
•JC Higgins Rifled Slugs 2 3/4" (5 rounds) More nostalgic as these are pretty old, but very cool. $10 plus shipping
•Remington .222 once fired brass (20 pieces) $5 plus shipping

SOLD OR PENDING
•Remington Express Core-LOKT 100 Grain .243 Winchester 20 Rounds SOLD

•Winchester Universal (100 shells) 12 GA, 2 ¾ inch 8 shot SOLD
•Remington Premier Magnum Turkey Load (9 shells) 12 GA, 2 ¾ inch 5 shot SOLD

•Federal High Brass Load (50 shells) 20 GA, 2 ¾ inch 6 shot SOLD
•Federal Field and Target (100 shells) 20 GA, 2 ¾ inch 7.5 shot SOLD

•Remington Express Magnum (24 shells) 12 GA, 2 ¾ inch 2 shot SOLD
•Federal High Brass Load (25 shells) 12 GA, 2 ¾ inch 4 shot SOLD
•Remington Express Magnum (11 shells) 12 GA, 2 ¾ inch 00 Buck SOLD

•Winchester 7.62x39. 40 rounds, new ammo. SOLD
•Blazer .380 Auto 95 Grain TMJ (29 rounds) SOLD

•CCI #500 small pistol primers (2000 primers) NIB. SOLD

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tweedcab,

Posts: 306 | Registered: October 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
I will take this. Email to follow.

quote:

•Remington Express Core-LOKT 100 Grain .243 Winchester 20 Rounds $25 plus shipping

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2279 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take all of the 20 gauge ammo.
Please email me with a total shipped and payment info.

Bruce

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."
-PJ O'Rourke
“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4073 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take the
12 ga federal 4 shot hi brass at 15.00.

and the remington express magnums no. 2 shot at 20.00

and the Rem 11 rounds 12 ga 2 3/4 00 buck a 15.00 Please email me the total price with shipping to zip code 16224. Thanks, Keith.

Posts: 557 | Location: NW Pa. USA | Registered: January 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Payment sent.
quote:
Originally posted by tankeryanker:
I will take the
12 ga federal 4 shot hi brass at 15.00.

and the remington express magnums no. 2 shot at 20.00

and the Rem 11 rounds 12 ga 2 3/4 00 buck a 15.00 Please email me the total price with shipping to zip code 16224. Thanks, Keith.

Posts: 557 | Location: NW Pa. USA | Registered: January 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
e-mail sent on 12 Gauge Universal #100 rounds #8

Posts: 162 | Registered: September 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
Received the ammo today well packaged and in great shape. Good comms throughout the transaction. Thanks tweedcab, and best of luck to your friend.

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2279 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tweedcab
posted Hide Post
Thanks Tailhook. You were 50% of this transaction:-) Really appreciate dealing with you, Sir.

Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
I will take the small pistol primers and can pick up. Email sent.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19122 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muddle_mann
posted Hide Post
Hi. I will take the Win 7.62x39 and the .380.
Let me know total and payment options to 20707. Email in profile. Thx

Time has little to do with infinity and jelly donuts...

Posts: 3670 | Registered: March 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tweedcab
posted Hide Post
Post updated. All sold items have been shipped or delivered. Thanks Sigforum. Offers always welcome.

Picture of tweedcab
posted Hide Post
Just a few more left to sell.

Picture of tweedcab
posted Hide Post
Bump