SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Spyderco Benchmade knives*price lowered*5/16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spyderco Benchmade knives*price lowered*5/16 Login/Join 
posted
I have some knives I’d like to sell in a package together. All are used and have been carried and are in great shape with lots of life still in them. No box or paperwork.
1. Spyderco FRN Stretch with VG-10 blade steel no pocket clip also has some vertical lock movement
2. Spyderco Delica with ZDP-189 steel
3. Spyderco P’kal with S30V steel
4. Benchmade 530 Purdue with 154Cm steel black blade half serrated
230.00 Shipped for all of them.PayPal is the only form of payment
Email me at martinez.aarone@gmail.com for pictures or questions

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AEM226,

Posts: 243 | Location: Mesa,AZ | Registered: March 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
email on its way

Posts: 5687 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email answered still available

Posts: 243 | Location: Mesa,AZ | Registered: March 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still available will do 250.00 shipped for the lot. Now 230.00 shipped for all.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AEM226,

posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
Email sent about the P'kal

Posts: 134 | Location: Twin Cities, MN | Registered: July 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post