SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - New A Rex Zero1 CP 9MM (Bronze/Black)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - New A Rex Zero1 CP 9MM (Bronze/Black) Login/Join 
Picture of karanji
posted
Been awhile since I posted on this forum.

I have a like new Arex Zero1 CP (compact) in the two-tone Bronze/Black coloration.

This pistol has 50 rounds through it. Runs flawless / is an awesome piece I have to let go of.

Includes:
+Manufacturers Case & Lock
+Manufacturer 3 white dot sights
+Two (2) Magazines (15 round capacity)
+All original paperwork

I am looking to sell for $590 (This includes FFL transfer).

Money order OR Zelle / Paypal confirmation first.

-Karanji

This message has been edited. Last edited by: karanji,

-Karanji

EMAIL: karanji82@yahoo.com

Posts: 165 | Location: Arlington Heights | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
orareyougladtoseeme
Picture of isthatasiginyourpocket
posted Hide Post
Is that a stock photo or the actual pistol? A pistol with 50 rounds through it is not "new".

Posts: 2484 | Location: Blaine,MN USA | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of karanji
posted Hide Post
Did not have time to take photos and post yet, and also changed wording in post. That is a stock photo, but is identical in every way to the one I am selling.

Also they shoot 30 rounds through the gun in manufacturing and I put 50 more through it. There is zero wear, this is as close to "LIKE NEW" as you can get.

-Karanji

Posts: 165 | Location: Arlington Heights | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of karanji
posted Hide Post
BTT

-Karanji