SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - Hogue P228 Finger groove grips
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - Hogue P228 Finger groove grips Login/Join 
posted
All state and Federal Regs apply. I will not ship to states that prohibit these items.

All prices are shipped -CONUS ONLY.

I've been spring cleaning and I am down to a few Sig bits left. I would like to sell these as a single lot which includes:. Hogue P228 finger groove grips, two P22X rear night sights (dead), one P22X front night sight (also dead), and Wolff no. 32356 Sig hammer spring pack with 17,18, and 19lb hammer springs. I will take $10 for the whole lot shipped. PayPal is ok for this stuff.

$225 Palmetto State 14.7 Chrome Lined Cold Hammer Forged Upper - Already Pinned- No BCG or CH - Magpul MOE Handguard and MVG w/ IWC Flush Mount QD

$35 - P228 Magazines - one Mec Gar 15 round mag and one SigSauer / Mec Gar 13 round mag - sorry for the glare

$15 Sig P22X Small Parts - Hammer Strut, Hammer Seat, and Hogue Grip Screws

From the top:

$165 - Advantage Arms Gen 1, 2, or 3 22lr conversion kit. Model LE 17-22. It is in very good to excellent shape and includes the cleaning kit and the 10 round magazine. If you are in a state that allows it, I will sell the 15 round mag for an additional $15 or $180 total.

On the left: Two P228 Dovetail magazines. These show some wear. $40 for both. I'm including some various small spare P228 parts with these mags.

On the bottom: Magpul MOE Handguard with IWC flush mount QD and MOE MVG. Very good to excellent shape. $35

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sasquatch28,

Posts: 1719 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: April 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post
I will take everything except the 228 mags.

Posts: 1288 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Everything but P228 mags SPF to Rangemaster.

Posts: 1719 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: April 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
Do the mags have LE only markings?

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4518 | Location: RI….again…. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post
Payment sent.

Posts: 1288 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Syngin1066:
Do the mags have LE only markings?

No LEO markings.

Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
I will take the mags.

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4518 | Location: RI….again…. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Everything spf.

posted Hide Post
New items added.

posted Hide Post
I'll take the PSA Upper, email en route.

Posts: 87 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: April 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Upper SPF to Lqlt.

Picture of mhanna77
posted Hide Post
I'll take the small parts.

Posts: 309 | Location: Cin-city | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bashman
posted Hide Post
I'll take the 2 228 mags. Email inbound.

A man who does not read has no appreciable advantage over the man who cannot read.

Posts: 1033 | Location: Charlotte | Registered: July 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Small Parts SPF to mhanna77. 228 Mags SPF to bashman.

posted Hide Post
Ttt

posted Hide Post
Btt