SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS -CMMG AR 22LR Conversion kit w/ 3 mags
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS -CMMG AR 22LR Conversion kit w/ 3 mags Login/Join 
posted
I have an older CMMG AR 22LR Conversion kit that I would like to sell. Kit includes the conversion insert and one CMMG 25 round magazine. I will also include 2 Black Dog 25 round mags for the same kit.

This kit has always worked well for me while using high velocity 22LR ammo and making sure the kit is well lubricated.

I will not sell or ship to any jurisdictions with magazine restrictions.

The kit does need a good cleaning.

$110 shipped, OBO. (SPF to Edmond)

I'm cleaning out some stuff and found a couple of holsters for a P228. One is a Blackhawk Serpa. I will do $12 shipped. The second holster is a tuckable IWB Tommy Theis Blem holster from a few years ago. I will let that one go for $20 shipped. (Both SPF to Jimg1960) I also have a used stripped PSA AR Upper with forward assist. It is in good shape. I will do $35 shipped.

I also have a used stripped PSA AR Upper with forward assist. It is in good shape. I will do $35 shipped. (SPF to Rinehart)

Pictures on request. Email in profile.

WTB - I am also looking for a Magpul CTR stock for a mil-spec tube. I would prefer black, but would entertain some other colors.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sasquatch28,

Posts: 1898 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: April 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TTT with new items

Posts: 1898 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: April 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
I will take the PSA AR upper-

Thanks

Posts: 1087 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimg1960
posted Hide Post
I will take both holsters. Thank you

Posts: 225 | Location: Tennessee  | Registered: July 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Please e-mail pics of conversion kit. E-mail is in profile.

Edmond

Posts: 9977 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the conversion kit per email

Edmond

Posts: 9977 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post