SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Unused Ruger AR-556 MPR and CZ P-10c
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Unused Ruger AR-556 MPR and CZ P-10c Login/Join 
posted
RUGER AR-556 MPR
I'm trying to sell Ruger AR-556 MPR that has zero rounds through it. Here's Ruger's product page. I bought this as an upgrade to my first AR, because I wanted a free float handguard, CHF barrel, etc. Immediately after I got it, however, I became interested in building my own ARs. Geissele had their Black Friday sale and the rest was history. 2 custom builds later and I never ended up shooting this gun.
Here's the pics: https://imgur.com/a/Za2EaTE
I'm asking $480 including shipping for this.
Sold pending funds

CZ P-10c
Also, selling an unused CZ P-10c. I got it and immediately regretted it because the optics ready versions were released, so I'm selling this to help fund it. https://imgur.com/a/nJ3GgkW
If you look at the backplate picture, you can see the notch on the right side which means this is the version with the updated striker. I'm asking $370 including shipping for this.

Payment is by USPS Money Order. I'll ship FFL to FFL. Feel free to email me about this, I only ask that you post here too so I can keep track of who's who. Thanks for looking!

First is this P226R Enhanced Elite, with zero rounds through it. It's a nice gun but I don't really have a use for it, as it's my only Sig. In addition to the two factory 15 rd mags, I'm including 1 Mec-gar 18 rd mag and 1 Mec-gar 20 round mag, both unopened. Pictures are here: https://imgur.com/a/Ceb2JQl I'm asking $650 for the P226 and 4 mags total, shipping included. SOLD

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GeneralSu,

Posts: 15 | Registered: September 29, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Where are you located?

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7166 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the enhanced elite. email sent

You get about what you pay for in this world, be it guns, autos, whiskey or clothes. Start with the best gun you can afford.
- Elmer Keith

Posts: 28 | Location: VT | Registered: March 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
@donklekins Replied!

@craigcpa Lexington KY

posted Hide Post
I'll take the Ruger AR. Email coming.

Posts: 221 | Location: Shelbyville, TN | Registered: February 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by alingo2001:
I'll take the Ruger AR. Email coming.

Reply sent!

posted Hide Post
Payment sent for p226

You get about what you pay for in this world, be it guns, autos, whiskey or clothes. Start with the best gun you can afford.
- Elmer Keith

Posts: 28 | Location: VT | Registered: March 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bumping as I haven't heard from the Ruger AR buyer in over a week.

posted Hide Post
Bumping for price drop.

posted Hide Post
Bump, added CZ P-10c listing

posted Hide Post
Hello, would like to respectfully offer $450 shipped for the rifle.
If accepted, will have POMO in the mail tomorrow.
Thanks, Arlon

Posts: 52 | Location: somewhere in the lower great lakes | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by skeptic:
Thanks, Arlon

Done, sending you an email!

posted Hide Post
POMO,in the mail in the morning!

Posts: 52 | Location: somewhere in the lower great lakes | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received the P226 earlier this week. condition was just as described, perfect. GeneralSu got it shipped quick. I'd buy from him again!

- Elmer Keith

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GeneralSu:
quote:
Originally posted by skeptic:
Thanks, Arlon

Done, sending you an email!
If for any reason skeptic opts out, hit me up. Email is in my profile.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 27449 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MO was off at 9;00 am when post office opened. traveling now, get you my FFL and other info tomorrow ,or next chance