SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Reduced $20: WTS: 22LR Conversion Kit for P220 & 2-Port Network Connection for 4K Video Streaming
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reduced $20: WTS: 22LR Conversion Kit for P220 & 2-Port Network Connection for 4K Video Streaming Login/Join 
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted
For sale only to forum members. First "I'll take it" in this thread gets it; otherwise, you may contact me via email on my profile or ask questions below.

SigSauer 22LR Conversion Kit for P220

Used for less than 100 rounds. Actual pictures shown. $160 $150 $140 shipped.
Zelle, Billpay, mailed check or money order accepted. Will ship once funds clear. Paypal NOT ACCEPTED.

Zyxel AV2000 Powerline Kit, Pass-Thru, 2-port Gigabit

I bought new and never used. I was going to use it to connect my tv to my network as the wi-fi was spotty but was solved when I finished mounting the tv up high on a wall.

* Expands your network for smooth 4K video streaming and lag-free online gaming
* Easy setup for fast, stable and secured Internet anywhere in your home.

Plug one in an outlet near your router and connect using an ethernet cable. Plug the other unit to an outlet near your tv or computer and connect using an ethernet cable. Connection will be better than over the air wifi connection and less than a wired ethernet connection.

$80 on Amazon; $60 $50 $40 from me shipped to you. Paypal, Zelle, Billpay, mailed check or money order accepted. Will ship once funds clear.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rey HRH,

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 14415 | Location: Bay Area, CA | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Bump with additional price reduction.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 14415 | Location: Bay Area, CA | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drobinson
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the conversion kit for the P220 for $140!
Thanks
Drobinson2525@gmail.com

Posts: 536 | Location: SC | Registered: April 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drobinson:
I’ll take the conversion kit for the P220 for $140!
Thanks
Drobinson2525@gmail.com

I sent you an email. Thanks.