SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    All SPF
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All SPF Login/Join 
posted
I hate to sell these but this is to cover expenses while I'm gone for 2 months. These are priced to sell as I usually do and each one is in great shape.

S&W Shield 45. Comes with 1-6 round, 1-7 round magazines, cardboard box, manual and lock. I put 75 rounds through it and I bought it new. $200 shipped. Nothing wrong with it and I know these can be had cheap after the rebate. SPF

Now for the fine print. Forum rules apply. First "I'll take it" posted here followed by an email(please put your screen name in the email) gets it. No trades. Payment is USPS money order or certified check from your bank. I do not do PayPal.
I don't have the expertise to post a bunch of pictures. If you want pictures, please ask. Specific pictures of parts of the pistols, just ask. This is gonna kill me but I have to do what I have to. I work 2nd shift so if you email me later, I will get pictures to you as soon as I can.
Email mikekassos at gmail.com
Thanks for looking.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: joatmonv,

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 1839 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the shield 45

Posts: 6516 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WARPIG602:
I'll take the shield 45

It's yours Dave. Do you still have my contact information?

Posts: 1839 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
Can I have pics of #2 please. Thanks

jdmb03@hotmail.com

Posts: 5150 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdmb03:
Can I have pics of #2 please. Thanks

jdmb03@hotmail.com

Email responded to.

posted Hide Post
I'll take the Sig Compact 220 SAO if it's not claimed yet. Email sent.

Posts: 402 | Location: WV | Registered: May 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jaybirdaccountant:

Back to its owner. P220 Compact is SPF.

Fuimus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joatmonv:
quote:
Originally posted by jaybirdaccountant:

Back to its owner. P220 Compact is SPF.

I guess I won't be getting those pics.

Posts: 5150 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the 96G Elite II

quote:

#4. Beretta 96G Elite 2. 40 caliber. 2-10 round magazines and box. Pistol is stock except for 12# hammer spring. Stock spring comes with pistol. Sights are black rear/black front. Crowned barrel, solid steel guide rod and oversize mag release are stock on this pistol and she is a shooter. I received it with 100 rounds through it and put another 200 through it myself. She's in excellent condition. $725 shipped.

Now for the fine print. Forum rules apply. First "I'll take it" posted here followed by an email(please put your screen name in the email) gets it. No trades. Payment is USPS money order or certified check from your bank. I do not do PayPal.

I don't have the expertise to post a bunch of pictures. If you want pictures, please ask. Specific pictures of parts of the pistols, just ask. This is gonna kill me but I have to do what I have to. I work 2nd shift so if you email me later, I will get pictures to you as soon as I can.
Email mikekassos at gmail.com
Thanks for looking.

Posts: 417 | Location: Dayton, OH | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
96G elite 2 SPF to Xanth.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
#3. Beretta 92FS Brigadier. 9mm. Comes with 2-15 round magazines, box and lock. This one has had work done it. Wilson Combat parts aplenty. 11# hammer spring, oversize magazine release, battlesight rear/FO front sights, short reach trigger, fluted guide rod and low power recoil spring. I also am adding all the stock parts in including stock and spare recoil spring.

Who did the mods? WC? Thanks.

Posts: 13121 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
#3. Beretta 92FS Brigadier. 9mm. Comes with 2-15 round magazines, box and lock. This one has had work done it. Wilson Combat parts aplenty. 11# hammer spring, oversize magazine release, battlesight rear/FO front sights, short reach trigger, fluted guide rod and low power recoil spring. I also am adding all the stock parts in including stock and spare recoil spring.

Who did the mods? WC? Thanks.

I did Q, with some help from some forum members. All were easy mods. Sights were put on by Allegheny Gun Works in Pittsburgh.
100% ignition on all Blazer and Blazer Brass primers. 100 rounds each. Also tested on Gecko and Fiochhi primers. 100% on those too.

posted Hide Post
All SPF. Beretta withdrawn.