SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Marathon Stainless Quartz watch & Bladetech Classic kydex 1911 OWB holster Reasonabe offers considered
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Marathon Stainless Quartz watch & Bladetech Classic kydex 1911 OWB holster Reasonabe offers considered Login/Join 
Picture of henryaz
posted
Marathon Watch, model WW194015SS, description and spec sheet here. I would just note that while the spec sheet says 39mm, that includes the crown. The basic round part of the case is 36mm.

I bought two quartz watches early this year, looking for a stainless case and sapphire crystal, of a moderate size. I got this Marathon, and a Japanese market Seiko (Dolce). Both work well, but after some back and forth, the Seiko just wears better on me. The Marathon has been keeping excellent time, within 1-2 seconds/month. I really like the look of the Marathon face, with its simple Arabic numerals. I never used the factory band, but replaced it with a 2 piece NATO. You see both in the picture, and both are included. Included is the factory box also.

MSRP for the Marathon is $360, street price ~$300, I am asking $250 for this watch. Reasonable offers considered. It shows only minimal signs of wear. There are a couple of very thin scratches on the back. USPS MO only, no PP.

BladeTech Classic kydex OWB holster for 1911.
I sold the last 1911 a few months ago, and just came across this stash of "reserve" parts. I have broken these into 3 lots, and will only sell by the lot (to hold shipping costs down, as they will all go flat rate, USPS Priority). All prices include shipping. Payment by USPS MO only. I cannot take PP. As usual, the first "I'll take it" posted here in the thread takes precedence over email conversations, etc.

Lot 1, Bladetech Classic kydex OWB holster for a 5" government model 1911. It has the adjustable belt loop attachment. Not pictured, but I will throw in a TechLok attachment as well, as I have a few of those laying around. $45

Lots 2 & 3, **SPF** Wilson Combat magazines, total of 11.

quote:
Originally posted by pepsiblue:
I will take all of the Wilson combat magazines. Email to follow

Lots 2 & 3 (all of the magazines) are SPF to pepsiblue.

iPhone 6s, **SPF** bought outright (no contract) on opening day 2 years ago, I have just upgraded to an iPhone 8+. The 6s is immaculate, no scratches or dings anywhere, front, back, edges, etc. It was always kept in the Apple silicone case, and an outer leather sleeve when carried in a pocket. It has 64GB of storage, which is not an option on the new models of the 6s they are selling. The Apple silicone case is included, as are all of the original accessories, never even pulled from the box, as I have plenty of older Apple accessories laying around. Also included is a Makr leather sleeve, made for the naked phone. I never used this as it was too tight.

The phone had a new battery installed early in 2017, as part of an Apple replacement program for early serial number batteries, some of which showed signs of going to "red" when 25% was left. Mine never did this, but I took advantage of the program because my serial number fell within the range. The swap was performed at an Apple store. I have kept this primarily at 80% or above charge, never below 50%, and mostly it sits in a dock on my desk at 100% charge.

Price, Apple sells new models of the 6s for $450 for the 32GB model and $550 for the 128GB model. Mine is 64GB, right in the middle, so I figure $500 retail is about right. You can also get a 6s on the Apple refurb store, just like mine with 64GB, for $430, sim free and unlocked.

This phone is sim free and unlocked. It is model A1688, carrier specs on this page. I used it on the Verizon network, with a sim provided by Verizon, which is now in my new phone.

I wiped the phone and it has a fresh install of 10.3.3. Even though iOS 11 is now out, I installed 10.3.3 while Apple is still signing it. Some folks prefer an older version of the OS, and the phone is easily upgraded to iOS 11. This gives the buyer options.

Priced at $300, USPS MO only, please. I cannot take PP.

quote:
Originally posted by heiner71:
I will take the iPhone 6s. Email will follow.

iPhone 6s is SPF to heiner71.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: henryaz,

Posts: 7179 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
6S color?

America First!

Posts: 1786 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
6S color?

Silver

Posts: 7179 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rolin808
posted Hide Post
Incoming message for IPhone
Will take it pending question.

Everyone has their own personal Demons , I just tend to let mine out

Posts: 550 | Location: Honolulu | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rolin808:
Incoming message for IPhone
Will take it pending question.

I have replied to the email.

posted Hide Post
I will take the I phone 6. Thanks

Posts: 75 | Registered: June 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jack44130:
I will take the I phone 6. Thanks

iPhone 6s SPF to jack44130. Email sent with details for payment.

Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

The iPhone 6s is back up for sale. The buyer backed out.

Picture of heiner71
posted Hide Post
I will take the iPhone 6s. Email will follow.

Posts: 446 | Location: Northern CA, USA | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

iPhone 6s SPF to heiner71. Emails exchanged.

Marathon watch still available. Reasonable offers considered.

Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Bump for the Marathon watch.

Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Marathon watch TTT.

Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Bump for combined threads.

Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

TTT, please.

Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

The top, please.

Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Late Columbus Day bump.

Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Bump, with "reasonable offers considered" added to the title.

Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Weekend bump, please.

Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Boy how time flies the Classified. A week away and you're 5 pages back. Early Halloween bump.

Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

How time flies. Halloween bump.