SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB P239 40 SW mags (Bought 2)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB P239 40 SW mags (Bought 2) Login/Join 
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted
Ok I would love to add two magazines for my P239 in 40 S&W.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ozarkwoods,

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3103 | Location: Home is wherever the tires are touching, Tulsa OK for the Fall | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
100% Sea-Moose
posted Hide Post
E-mail sent

Posts: 268 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NerdRage80:
E-mail sent

Received reply sent thank you

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3103 | Location: Home is wherever the tires are touching, Tulsa OK for the Fall | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Thanks NerdRage80 for helping me out.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Thank you NerdRage80 mags arrived.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

100% Sea-Moose
posted Hide Post
Anytime my friend!!! Let me know if you want the other 2

Posts: 268 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post