SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    NOW PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING, WTS Thompson 45 cal Commando, $899.00obo, Also...AR15 5.56 Rifle, S&W Model 10 38 Special Revolver, Eotech 512 Site
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NOW PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING, WTS Thompson 45 cal Commando, $899.00obo, Also...AR15 5.56 Rifle, S&W Model 10 38 Special Revolver, Eotech 512 Site Login/Join 
posted
Shipping is now included in the price if you:
1. Pay with discrete paypal.
2. Provide a copy of your ffl's license
3. Provide a copy of your drivers license

I have three excellent guns for sale. Prices are listed but FEEL FREE TO MAKE ME AN OFFER. I would like to sell FTF in the DFW area or ship as per info above. Let me know if you have any questions.

...SOLD...The Eotech site can be shipped, payment with PayPal, $250 shipped...couldn't get the camera to focus on the sight ring, it does work fine.

...SOLD...I have a like new in the box Thompson 45 cal Commando version for sale FTF in DFW area, or ship as per info above. It has only been test fired. Comes with the original case, 50 round drum mag, five 30 round stick mags, and three 20 round stick mags, with mag pouches. The magazines alone are worth the price of the gun. It's been sitting in my safe. Need some extra dollars for another project. $899.00 OBO...Call or text me, 903-641-2785.

...SOLD...Also have a nice AR15 rifle for sale. Palmetto State Lower with Magpul furniture. Sight is an Eotech clone. $495.00 OBO FTF DFW, or ship as per info above. Call or text 903-641-2785.

...SOLD...I also have a Smith & Wesson Model 10-8 38 special in mint condition. FTF, DFW, or ship as per info above $525.00 OBO. Call or text 903-641-2785.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: shagle,

Posts: 268 | Location: Texas, Corsicana | Registered: August 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Gotta list a price. Forum rules.

Good Luck,

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”

Posts: 18627 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Steve,

You have an email regarding the Thompson.

JP

Posts: 27 | Location: South Florida | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post