SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB- Ruger Factory Mini 14 mags
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB- Ruger Factory Mini 14 mags Login/Join 
Picture of 4859
posted
Found a stock. Thanks!

Looking for factory Ruger Mini 14 .223 mags. Will take 20 or 30 rounders. Will buy or trade. Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 4859,

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5336 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
What did you have in mind as far as trades? I have a like new wood stock that I might consider parting with. Feel free to email me at the address in my profile.

Posts: 21609 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
What did you have in mind as far as trades? I have a like new wood stock that I might consider parting with. Feel free to email me at the address in my profile.

Will send you a email. Thanks!

Posts: 5336 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
BTT. Looking for mags now.

Picture of defensivetactics2
posted Hide Post
Send me an email of trades

Posts: 63 | Registered: April 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by defensivetactics2:
Send me an email of trades

What are you looking for?

Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
BTT. Still looking.

Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
If you’ve got a threaded 9mm or .357 Sig conversion barrel for a Glock 23 I’d be interested in some trading.

Georgia Carry Member Calguns Foundation Member Second Amendment Foundation Member NRA Lifetime Member

Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets. -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 13012 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
If you’ve got a threaded 9mm or .357 Sig conversion barrel for a Glock 23 I’d be interested in some trading.

Sorry, no.

Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Cool. I figured it was a long shot

Georgia Carry Member Calguns Foundation Member Second Amendment Foundation Member NRA Lifetime Member

Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets. -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 13012 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
still looking ?

-=------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 6966 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Yes I am.

Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Bump.

Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Still looking.

Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Bump.

Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
Greg has them, plus he is a member.

http://gregcotellc.com/cart/ru...9om2kd90vic0kuh61bg6

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2712 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Well aware of who has brand new ones. Looking for some used ones right now. Thanks!