SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    F/S: Sig Sauer P250C 45ACP pistol, P320C 9mm pistol, P250C 45ACP Caliber X-Change set
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

F/S: Sig Sauer P250C 45ACP pistol, P320C 9mm pistol, P250C 45ACP Caliber X-Change set Login/Join 
posted
Selling a slightly used P250 Compact 45ACP pistol (unless I sell the .45ACP Caliber X-change kit listed here first) that I purchased new in January, manufacture date October 2016 and only two trips to the range, HC sights and 2 mags plus everything in factory case. Sweet DAO trigger pull! Price $440 shipped FFL-to-FFL.
-PLUS-
Like new P320 Compact 9mm pistol w/2 mags (15rd) plus HC sights + all factory stuff. Manufactured May 2016. Fewer than 60 rounds through it. Price $525 shipped FFL-to-FFL.
-PLUS-
Sig P250C .45ACP Caliber X-change set in great condition, seldom used. You get the P250 barrel/slide assembly plus Compact .45 grip module for a P250 Compact in .45ACP caliber including (1) factory 9-round magazine so all you need do is install your P250 fire control unit and you are good to go! Selling this for $325 including USPS Priority Mail to anywhere in the CONUSA.

PHOTOS? Just send your e-mail request to <saxmanson@gmail.com> and thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: saxmanson,

Posts: 45 | Location: New Orleans, LA | Registered: February 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Monday bump...

Posts: 45 | Location: New Orleans, LA | Registered: February 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davea
posted Hide Post
Will this set up work with p320 internals? I have a buddy with a 320 looking to convert to 45.
Thanks,
Dave

Posts: 259 | Location: masshole | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
No. The P250 and P320 slides are different.

Posts: 17913 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davea
posted Hide Post
Thanks

Posts: 259 | Location: masshole | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to "RogueJSK" for the correct reply, this only works for the P250 fire control unit but thanks for asking! Also I'm listing a separate P250C complete pistol in 45ACP and plan to keep whatever doesn't sell first for my other P250 pistol.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: saxmanson,

Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by saxmanson:
Thanks to "RogueJSK" for the correct reply, this only works for the P250 fire control unit but thanks for asking! Also I'm listing a separate P250C complete pistol in 45ACP and plan to keep whatever doesn't sell first for my other P250 pistol.

You'll probably want to combine those ads, per forum rules/etiquette.

RB

Posts: 5958 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you striker1, it's been DONE!