New
Find
Notify
Tools

NLFS Login/Join 
posted
Please remove this post.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: saxmanson,

Posts: 48 | Location: New Orleans, LA | Registered: February 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Monday bump...

Posts: 48 | Location: New Orleans, LA | Registered: February 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davea
posted Hide Post
Will this set up work with p320 internals? I have a buddy with a 320 looking to convert to 45.
Thanks,
Dave

Posts: 266 | Location: masshole | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
No. The P250 and P320 slides are different.

Posts: 18313 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davea
posted Hide Post
Thanks

Posts: 266 | Location: masshole | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to "RogueJSK" for the correct reply, this only works for the P250 fire control unit but thanks for asking! Also I'm listing a separate P250C complete pistol in 45ACP and plan to keep whatever doesn't sell first for my other P250 pistol.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: saxmanson,

Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by saxmanson:
Thanks to "RogueJSK" for the correct reply, this only works for the P250 fire control unit but thanks for asking! Also I'm listing a separate P250C complete pistol in 45ACP and plan to keep whatever doesn't sell first for my other P250 pistol.

You'll probably want to combine those ads, per forum rules/etiquette.

RB

Posts: 6027 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you striker1, it's been DONE!

posted Hide Post
Regarding the P320C, I'll take $500 in USPS money order and eat the shipping and insurance charges FFL-to-FFL...

posted Hide Post
BTT...
Forgot all about this ad when my daughter paid a surprise visit from California with our new granddaughter!