SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Sig P320C 357 Sig X-Change kit - post upgrade 2mags **SOLD**.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Sig P320C 357 Sig X-Change kit - post upgrade 2mags **SOLD**. Login/Join 
Picture of Bob RI
posted
I have a compact 357 Sig conversion kit with original box, Siglites, medium grip with Talons on it and two 14 round mags (one is missing from photo).

Just got it back from Sig after update and fired a box of Gold dots through it to check function - works great. I have a total of approximately 400 rounds through it. Excellent condition. These seem to be out of stock everywhere.

$300 shipped CONUS (only to where legal). Payment: USPSMO. Sorry no Paypal.

https://i.imgur.com/heEhYse.jpg

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bob RI,

Posts: 4192 | Location: NH | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still for sale

Posts: 1 | Registered: March 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Yes

Posts: 4192 | Location: NH | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
E-mail sent.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2887 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
SPF to “electric 57” per this afternoons email exchange. Thank you Sir!

posted Hide Post
As per our emails I will take it. USPS MO should go out tomorrow.

Thank you Bob.

Tom

Posts: 152 | Location: South Bend, IN | Registered: November 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
SOLD

Thanks Tom!