SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Molon Labe Ring
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Molon Labe Ring Login/Join 
Picture of **K9**
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Wonderful:
Great video! It sure looks like it was time consuming to make. The quality is superb. I cant wait to get mine! Big Grin

David did great on the video.

Now, I would like to see you, since you live in Detroit, to contact Donald Trump and ask him to include Detroit in the Let's make America great again. Let's make Detroit great again!
Detroit car makers, along with steel mills, auto parts (now made in Mexico) could all be brought back to America.

Posts: 266 | Registered: November 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Mine is shipped! Woo Hoo!

I may not go to work tomorrow Wink

Posts: 10433 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of **K9**
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Appliance Brad:

Go to work, but tell me the exact directions to your mail box, and I will have my boys pick it up for you!! Cool

Picture of losvaqueros
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by **K9**:
quote:

Go to work, but tell me the exact directions to your mail box, and I will have my boys pick it up for you!! Cool

Signature required! lol

Posts: 1766 | Location: middle TN | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of **K9**
posted Hide Post
Shucks, curses, foiled again. Cool

I hope that you will really enjoy wearing it.

Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by **K9**:
quote:

It's a gift from my wife and SHE will be watching the mailbox and it's addressed to her. She has no problem shooting nuisance animals around the farm. Probably not worth it. Big Grin

Posts: 10433 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dusty3030
posted Hide Post
Mine just arrived. Fit perfect. Pictures don't do it justice. Thanks David!

Straight shootin!
dusty

Posts: 3030 | Location: Memphis, mf'n, TN | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
Ring and Protection

Received my ring today! Awesome! Sorry for the quality of the pic, but here it is….. Ring with protection (Sig P210-5, P210-2 dressed up, and Spartan “Breed” knife). Thanks again Dave for the incredible ring!

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 1993 | Location: Illinois - Not Chicago | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post

Concur, pictures really don't do it justice, especially crappy cell phone pics like this one... Big Grin

Now if I could get David to quit posting pictures of diamond earrings on FB where the Mrs. can see them. She wasn't really into jewelery until we started shopping with David. Thanks alot pal! Wink

Posts: 9363 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Looks great, gents! Production is going faster than I expect (crossing fingers that I didn't jinx it) I should finish another batch next week.

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 5280 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post

Dave thank you for a great ring! Fits great, fantastic finish and meaningful to myself and my family. As always, well done!

“Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.”

Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1217 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FlyingScot:

Dave thank you for a great ring! Fits great, fantastic finish and meaningful to myself and my family. As always, well done!

Thank you for the update...btw, what kind of knife is that? She's pretty.

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 5280 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
It is an Ohta Higo Nokami in ironwood with D2 steel. What they call a Japanese "peasant" knife, it is a friction folder. Love the knife, very simple but very handy as a gentlemans folder. They go quick when they come up, Hirokai is a one man shop and somewhat in demand. My first of his knives but I'll get some more.

“Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.”

Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1217 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
And this, too,
shall pass away
Picture of Drifting Fate
posted Hide Post
Still trying to convince the wife this is a necessity (I know, I know). Just keep the ring stretcher out because I'll need a 15 1/4 size.

Love your work. ::damning taxes while scrapping hidden pennies together::

Posts: 3642 | Location: AZ | Registered: June 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FlyingScot:
It is an Ohta Higo Nokami in ironwood with D2 steel. What they call a Japanese "peasant" knife, it is a friction folder. Love the knife, very simple but very handy as a gentlemans folder. They go quick when they come up, Hirokai is a one man shop and somewhat in demand. My first of his knives but I'll get some more.

Thank you!

God, Family, Country.

My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Drifting Fate:
Still trying to convince the wife this is a necessity (I know, I know). Just keep the ring stretcher out because I'll need a 15 1/4 size.

Love your work. ::damning taxes while scrapping hidden pennies together::

Not to worry (about the size part), but I've made them up to a 16!

God, Family, Country.

posted Hide Post
Hey Dave. Still taking orders? Can I pay now and send in my size when I get to a jeweler. Thanks.

Pete

Posts: 1318 | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Pedropcola: no need to pay now at all!

Send me an email at david@mimisjewelryinc.com I'll set you up with a PO

God, Family, Country.

posted Hide Post
Hey Dave- I have been wearing my ring everyday. It gets a ton of looks.

Now I need another to be a safe queen. Email is in bound to you.

Posts: 1512 | Registered: September 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Awesome Demo! Thanks for the update. I hope you share the sentiment behind the ring

God, Family, Country.