SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Molon Labe Ring
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Molon Labe Ring Login/Join 
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Dave, I just emailed you for my order. Thanks.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1127 | Location: North Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Thank you everyone for your orders! Please let me know if you don't have a PO.

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 5298 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Woo Hoo! Looks like I'm in the club. My wife gave me one ( a virtual one at this point) for Christmas.

Thanks for being a co-conspirator David.

Posts: 10461 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty jazzed about getting one too Brad.

It'll be interesting if any of us ever run into a fellow "ring bearer".

Posts: 1512 | Registered: September 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tuesday was gone when I told her my name is the breeze.
posted Hide Post
i am in. e mail to follow.

Posts: 1600 | Location:  | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tuesday was gone when I told her my name is the breeze.
posted Hide Post
sig forum members,maybe this post should go in the lounge,.i am sure we have a military disabled vet amongst our ranks.all of us know the hardhsip they go through with rehab,bill's,there wounds.mental and physical.i had 3 vertebra in my neck in 12 pieces after a pistol beating at work during a robbery in san francisco.5 surgery's and many years of rehab,will still have limited range of motion.But ,that's nothing compared to what our men and women go through so we can enjoy our usa..anyway,i would like to buy one of these as a gift to a dav who cant afford one,but would love to have one.pm me with your thoughts or ideas,or a name of a sig forum dav..mods,you can move this if you want to.

Posts: 1600 | Location:  | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old fat Motorcop
posted Hide Post
tuumunz you Sir, are a good man

" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."

Posts: 493 | Location: New England | Registered: October 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Some of the first batch are being shipped to you!!!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 5298 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You know the rules here, Dave!

Pics or it didn't happen! Cool

Seriously, even those of us who are just following the thread want to see the final product.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

Posts: 7154 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
You know the rules here, Dave!

Pics or it didn't happen! Cool

Seriously, even those of us who are just following the thread want to see the final product.

Pics of the final product are on the first post of this thread.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 13391 | Location: Bay Area, CA | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Auxiliaryjohn
posted Hide Post
Just got my e-mail from David that mine is in the mail and on the way as we speak. Big Grin

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I'll kill you all.
US Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

Posts: 2262 | Location: Dothan, AL | Registered: August 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Auxiliaryjohn:
Just got my e-mail from David that mine is in the mail and on the way as we speak. Big Grin

Same!!!!!!

We don't sell no g damned trout. T-bone steaks.

Posts: 8068 | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of losvaqueros
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Frown

IKR

Posts: 1770 | Location: middle TN | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Patience, trying to have patience. Smile

Posts: 10461 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Wow, I so excited to get mine as well as being in the top 10 recipients!

Posts: 5068 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
Wow, I so excited to get mine as well as being in the top 10 recipients!

Yew numbah wun !! Wink

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 20897 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Were there more than 20 orders?

Posts: 9613 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine's coming! The timing couldn't be more appropriate with all the gun talk these days.
Someone says, "I'm here for your guns." I just show them the finger......you know, my ring finger!

------------------------------
Wales: "You a bounty hunter?"
B.H.: "A man's got to do something for a living."
Wales: "Dying ain't much of a living, boy."

Posts: 351 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of **K9**
posted Hide Post
quote:
davetruong

Dave,

I sent you an email about the rings.

I gave my cell # or if you answer the email with your number I will call you. I have a couple questions.

Dave, I haven't had a reply from you yet, either on SF or private email, so I will try to send you another email request.

Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: **K9**,

Posts: 266 | Registered: November 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Thank you everyone for your email and replies. The first production was finished earlier this week. There were some that I had to remake because it didn't make the cut. My jewelers finished 15 and 3 were rejected.

I want you all to have a ring that you will be proud of and will be able to pass along when the time comes.

Thanks again for being so patient.

God, Family, Country.