SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Molon Labe Ring
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Molon Labe Ring Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
I've had a bump in inquiries regarding the ring. We are still about 3-4 weeks in production but much more better in time. Thank you everyone for your continued support....

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 5280 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Dave, I was finally able to order one of these beautiful rings in sterling a few minutes ago. It's actually a gift from my wife to celebrate our 30th anniversary.

I appreciate the SigForum discount! Your military discount is already very generous, and the SigForum discount is even more generous! Thank you so much! I am very much anticipating the ring; the next couple months are going to be so looong.

Thanks again for creating these beautiful rings.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 602 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Dave,

I received the ring on Tuesday, and I couldn't be happier! It fits perfectly, and it's absolutely stunning - I love it! You are a true artist, Sir! I love the heft of the full ounce of sterling silver - you know you're wearing a quality, hand-crafted masterpiece.

Thanks for creating these beautiful rings! I'm a very, very happy customer.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 602 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post